Bellazon

Rita Ora
Thumbnail

diana

Rita Ora looks so cute on the cover of Notion Magazine‘s issue number 76, available June 14th.

Here’s what the 26-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On her new music: “I have 100% confidence in my music but you can’t control what people are going to love and what people aren’t going to love, and I can only just hope they like it. But the experience of making it was one I’ll never forget.”

On keeping busy while not releasing music: “I never really wanted to disappear because I was like ‘Why? Why would I disappear?’ I might not be able to put music out but my fans still want to see me, I’m not going to shed out on them. I love to work. I like to be in peoples faces and have that kind of presence, because Madonna never disappeared from anybody and those were my idols growing up.”

On her friend Ed Sheeran: “To see what he’s doing is just phenomenal, no better person could have the success of Ed f**king Sheeran. So amazing to see him do what he’s doing. He’s also amazing because he wants to write for everybody.”

rita-ora-notion-magazine-01.jpg rita-ora-notion-magazine-02.jpg

Rita Ora shows off some skin as she strikes a pose for the new June cover of #legend magazine!

On her upcoming album: “The new album is amazing because I put my whole heart and soul into it. It’s the most real album I’ve ever been a part of. I’ve had a lot of phases with this album, you know, a lot of characters. I always used to think being vulnerable was embarrassing, until I started using it in my songs and now… I can’t stop being vulnerable. I think the vulnerable side of me is the best part. It’s the best thing I could have ever done.”

On building an empire: “I just really want to make something so that I can retire and be all right. You know what I mean? My parents have always been really futuristic humans, always thinking about the future. And we were just raised like that. I didn’t know what I meant by empire when I was just starting out. I didn’t know. I did America’s Next Top Model and Tyra, she created an empire. I really respect people who do that because it just makes you look really multitasking, you know?”

On working with the late Carrie Fisher: “I was with her the day before she got on that flight and it’s just crazy. She drank a lot of Coca-Cola and we were, like, loving life on Coca-Cola. We were laughing, the scene was amazing and she helped me a lot. And that was it. I hope people enjoy the movie, Wonderwell. It’s a cool movie.”

rita-ora-takes-legends-june-cover-01.jpg rita-ora-takes-legends-june-cover-02.jpg rita-ora-takes-legends-june-cover-03.jpg rita-ora-takes-legends-june-cover-04.jpg rita-ora-takes-legends-june-cover-05.jpg rita-ora-takes-legends-june-cover-06.jpg rita-ora-takes-legends-june-cover-07.jpg rita-ora-takes-legends-june-cover-08.jpg

Rita Ora looks so sexy on the cover of Shape magazine’s May 2017 issue.

On what she loves about her body: “…it’s curvy. I have thighs. I’m a size 28 in jeans. And that’s an average, normal size. I’m proud that I’m normal.”

On her fitness inspirations: “Sometimes it’s hard. I don’t just wake up and run to the gym. When I need to motivate myself to work out, I look at pictures of women like Jennifer Lopez and Kate Beckinsale. They look incredible! If they can look like that, I have no excuse.”

On her body: “I’m not going to lie and say I was completely happy with my body before. I knew I could change a few things to improve my stamina, especially onstage. I didn’t start working out to get skinnier – I started working out to feel better. And I think it’s important for women to know that. Don’t be obsessed with being thin. You just have to be fit, healthy, and strong.”

rita-ora-shape-may-2017-01.jpg rita-ora-shape-may-2017-02.jpg rita-ora-shape-may-2017-03.jpg rita-ora-shape-may-2017-04.jpg rita-ora-shape-may-2017-05.jpg rita-ora-shape-may-2017-06.jpg