Bellazon

Could This Model Be Tamara Nikolic?

Valentino

This is the model in which I suspect that might be Tamara Nikolic, I am hoping someone can confirm if it is her indeed or not. I thank you greatly for your input on this topic.

The pictures below are some pictures that are of Tamara Nikolic from Next Modeling Agency

Stephanie Corneliussen :hehe:

post-52488-0-1446193681-5831_thumb.jpg

Thank you Andraya :) I have been looking over some of Stephanie's pictures, not entirely sure if its actually her or not, they seem to have the same smile or mouth should I say as she doesn't really smile to much ha ha. But if you are sure its her, I'd take your word for it over my own as I am not very good at this. :p

I actually have another candidate for this model, Sally Arnott. I came across the name when I found a video of some Le Femme Calandar Launch Party, since the model I wanted Identified is from the Le Femme fashion website, I searched the names mentioned on that video to see if I can find any of the 3 models from that site I so wish to find out their names. However only Sally Arnott seems to be a close match to the model in this tread. Can anyone tell me for certain if its indeed Sally, or if its Tamara or Stephanie?

• 3 weeks later...

I looked and i'm still pretty sure its Jamie, On fashionspot some pictures shes got freckles and such, but one thing I'm realizing is that LaFemme may be using makeup in such a way, or even touching up their photos, to where they have like flawless skin. Just like my favorite model you informed me was also on Hautelook. On LaFemme, shes got flawless skin, but on Hautelook, I see skin spots, neck wrinkles, even a birthmark to the side of her eye. But back to Jamie, other then the freckles or skin spots Jamie has, everything else seems to be a match. I dunno, I could be wrong. I would love to know the name of this model amoung many others, but I'm fairly convinced this is Jamie, but as always, I value the opinions of others, expeccially those who are more experienced which probably means everyone who is not me. If only models had their names stamped on their forehead, then there wouldn't be any confusion! ha ha. If anyone else would like to agree or disagree if this is Jamie or not, please do so. Thank you all for your time and happy name hunting :wave: