Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I had to laugh about the fact that the host of the show was kinda blown off is chair by her beauty, I guess I would be too, but anyway she hears all day that she's is extremely lovely, I don't think she likes it that much any more, I guess she's used to it. She's very polite, and very kind, that's a really good thing. Funny how the host asked her to marry her, maybe she gets asked every day :laugh: But nevertheless I believe that in most interviews the media is only interested in her love life and her appearance, typical ''celebrity'' questions, I think the interview that really has some good content is yet to come.

SO

Yah! She looks absolutley stunning in those! :heart: Better than any of the recent candids. Her shirt looks nice and I love her earrings and is it just me or is her hair dark again?! She's so very beautiful, I hope we get more of those candids.

Adriana Lima in Good Mood

New York May, 11 2007 Don't you hate people that can't keep their big fat mouths shut. So do I, unless that person happens to be a super model! The Brazilian, who was in good spirits, posed for paparazzi and stopped to take photos with fans, as she strolls around NYC.

http://www.grosbygroup.com/e-photo/cgi-bin...dades-Novidades

A modelo brasileira Adriana Lima faz sucesso com os paparazzi americanos. A top foi clicada durante um almo�o no Bar Pitti, em Nova Iorque, durante o in�cio desta semana.

Bem-humorada, a "Angel" da Victoria�s Secret mostrou a l�ngua e fez sinal de "paz e amor" aos fot�grafos enquanto passeava pela Big Apple.

f16744gu6.th.jpgf16744lz9.th.jpgadriana20lima20e20fas20mz1.th.jpg

http://estrelando.uol.com.br/interna/interna_16744.htm

Thank you very very much. :hug: