Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Anthony I'm sorry , but everything you say it's stupid/retardet I swear to god , every time i read 1 of your posts i roll my eyes.. and it's extremely ANNOYING...

I might sound bitchy , but i can't keep it to myself i don't even have to read your posts to roll my eyes once i see "doutzenambrosio" ... :whistle:

Just get over it , Doutzen CAN party and She is Suppose to and she DOES and she can date guys and have relationships and she won't fall in love with you and in the first place i doubt you'll even meet her.

Why do you always have to have the stupidest questions in evey models threat , grow up , I remember once i read you though you were mature for your age ? Are you kidding me seriously , from every post i've read that's yours you keep on proving me wrong.

... yea she is pretty but for some reason im not as into her as earlier this month. why is that does anyone know?

How the hell would we know ? Maybe if you weren't so friggin obsessed with her lately. And also it's called TASTE CHANGE!

GOD!

EDIT: And pls stop asking million times a day if any models are coming to Hawai for Christ's sake we don't know how the hell are we suppose to find out?

cheers to vodka shots and dancing on tables! :p :p

. i love the updated list of your top models cyp! ;)

woo! :ddr:

thanks. Natasha really made a big impression on me this season so i moved her up :hehe:

& so did the others that are new on my list.

& here's something for everyone. i got bored :flower:

post-6404-1170210223_thumb.jpg

Fabulous work , thank you Again :)

:flower:

Anthony I'm sorry , but everything you say it's stupid/retardet I swear to god , every time i read 1 of your posts i roll my eyes.. and it's extremely ANNOYING...

I might sound bitchy , but i can't keep it to myself i don't even have to read your posts to roll my eyes once i see "doutzenambrosio" ... :whistle:

Just get over it , Doutzen CAN party and She is Suppose to and she DOES and she can date guys and have relationships and she won't fall in love with you and in the first place i doubt you'll even meet her.

Why do you always have to have the stupidest questions in evey models threat , grow up , I remember once i read you though you were mature for your age ? Are you kidding me seriously , from every post i've read that's yours you keep on proving me wrong.

... yea she is pretty but for some reason im not as into her as earlier this month. why is that does anyone know?

How the hell would we know ? Maybe if you weren't so friggin obsessed with her lately. And also it's called TASTE CHANGE!

GOD!

EDIT: And pls stop asking million times a day if any models are coming to Hawai for Christ's sake we don't know how the hell are we suppose to find out?

I go away for 2 minutes and already there's a fight! World Peace everyone, world peace! :laugh:

GOD!

I go away for 2 minutes and already there's a fight! World Peace everyone, world peace! :laugh:

It's not a fight I just said how i fell becouse i'm really really irritated.

GOD!

Yeah. she can im not stopping anyone. im not saying "doutzen you better stop partying!" ok, im just asking so look a little more closer.and ha anythings possible. also i have respect for people so i aint gonna call you names.and second off roll your eyes at someone who cares. :cain: . and im not obsessed with anyone so dont tell me im obsessed you dont even know me. and ive only asked about 2-3 time about the Hawaii thing. so stop making up stories. and you know what i dont have to prove anything to anyone like YOU!. so drop it. and forgive already :hug: or this can go on but i suggest you to just drop it.

GOD!

Yeah. she can im not stopping anyone. im not saying "doutzen you better stop partying!" ok, im just asking so look a little more closer.and ha anythings possible. also i have respect for people so i aint gonna call you names.and second off roll your eyes at someone who cares. :cain: . and im not obsessed with anyone so dont tell me im obsessed you dont even know me. and ive only asked about 2-3 time about the Hawaii thing. so stop making up stories. and you know what i dont have to prove anything to anyone like YOU!. so drop it. and forgive already :hug: or this can go on but i suggest you to just drop it.

Nope you don't have to so why'd you even rospend and explained yourself?

Null i'm not getting mad at all , especially at you, why would I.

Edit: I didn't mean i was irritated becouse of you , i always liked you I meant I've been for a while becouse of him.

Cyp what argument?

How 'bout you two end this NOW!!! This is really ridiculous. We're here to talk 'bout Doutzen not fight about stupid stuff.

DROP IT!!!

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT!!!!

:rofl:

..I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring chandon and I roll the best weed cause I got it going on...

:atoobie: :laugh:

LOL Chea...

Shit Snoop's comin here tommoro and i can't go. :cain: