Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Izabel's body is flawless and amazing, it's really incredible how toned she is. I mean, there are woman out there that are more toned, such as body builders, but I have never seen another woman so toned, while still looking completely feminine at the same time. Not to mention she isn't just toned and feminine looking, but also exotic and beautiful. She really has become a favorite of mine.

Full picture - ISTOÉ Independente

post-3127-0-59176900-1377087920_thumb.jp

Google Translate:

Top in business.

The top model Izabel Goulart says should be chameleon. And warns, is turning into business woman. By the end of the year, have licensed three products: a brand of sunglasses, another diet shakes, in partnership with Nutrilatina, and a third, even in secret, in the area of ​​fashion. Dietary shakes, however, she never needed it. "I never dieted. I have a fast metabolism, "he confesses. Below, she tells, among other things, that his dream is to be a new Jane Fonda of exercise:

Being a business woman is ... "It's a one-time thing. Businesses are facing the care of the body and health. "

But I really want ... "Launching my fitness video. I want to show how I work, how my training is done. "

A defect in the business ... "Being perfectionist. It is my greatest quality and the highest defect. I'm intense. In everyday life, things should be more practical. "

Do not touch my hair, I ... "I never changed, but I'm curious. Would something like two tones. In the profession, I have to be open to change. Model has to be chameleon. "

I would become an actress is ... "Had time. When I attended the Girl Fantastic, I was salivating, but now do not have time to do side projects for TV. You need to study, read. No person wakes actress overnight. "

Dating for seven years, but ... "I have this dream of marrying veil and wreath (she's dating the businessman Marcelo Costa, São Carlos / SP, his birthplace). Alive today. Not as long as I do plan something. "

http://www.istoe.com.br/reportagens/319532_TOP+NOS+NEGOCIOS

istoe.com.br

Claudio Mansilla show at Santiago Fashion Week 2013

On set And ready to go!! 80's Feeling!! Creation by my top friend @ckamura, August 22, 2013

post-3127-0-27182700-1377183302_thumb.jp

twitter iza_goulart

Happy birthday little girl!!! Today is harlow's birthday!! 3 years of pure love!!! I love you!!! Thank you for been in my life!!! My best friend! August 22, 2013

post-3127-0-78856500-1377199389_thumb.jp

twitter iza_goulart