Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...

Interview for Dafiti Mag. Sorry for English google translation. I'm not good at Portuguese 

original - http://vogue.globo.com/moda/gente/noticia/2014/08/izabel-goulart-posa-em-ibiza-gostaria-de-ter-sido-modelo-nos-anos-90.html

Izabel Goulart poses in Ibiza: "I would have been a model in the 90s"

The top Izabel Goulart was spotted in Ibiza for the new edition of Dafiti Mag. Check out a revealing ping-pong and also an exclusive video of the making of the end of the page.

Izabel Goulart not: the top has been to Ibiza, Spain, to be photographed byEduardo Rezende for the 12th edition of Dafiti Mag, publication produced by the e-commerce Dafiti. Between a click and another Brazilian model took the opportunity to tell some facts about their habits, wardrobe, makeup bag style. "I would have been a model in the 90s I like everything about this season! It was a very revolutionary time for fashion. A major milestone for large models and photographers, "said the beautiful. 

This time the shooting had styling Pedro Sales, creative direction Camila Weirich,beauty Rodrigo Costa, editor Amanda Berndt fashion and fashion productionLeandro Porto. The art direction was handled by Daniel Burman, while production executive led the signing Mangaba Productions. 

Below, check out a transatlantic ping-pong with Izabel and at the bottom of the page, see firsthand the video of the making of the Dafiti Mag.

Monochrome or color?

Both, depends on the occasion and my mood of the day.

What song do you sing when you're alone in the car?

I love driving. Listening to my favorite songs while driving gives me a special feeling!Just do not dare me to sing.

A movie that made ​​you cry?

Several! I'm hyper, megarromântica! Some: City of Angels, Sweet November, The Notebook, and of course Titanic.

Series of the heart?

I'm pretty eclectic: 24 hours, Lost and Gossip Girl.

Bedside book?

I'm reading the book thief.

Your style in a nutshell?

Sexy cool.

How long does it take you to get ready?

I practice because I never have much time to get me 25 minutes and I'm ready.

Collect anything?

Magnet. I always bring one of every trip I make, every place that step. My refrigerator is full, and I feel blessed every time I look at one and I recall a great story, a great time.

Which application you can not live without?

Instagram!

High fashion and low fashion?

The mixture of high and low always pleases me.

What do you cook in 30 minutes?

A folder of leek I learned from an Indian friend.

A quick trick for bad hair day? 
The simplest: one high ponytail.

Has a secret talent? 
I am a great organizer cabinets.

An inspiring woman? 
My mom.

With whom you would trade wardrobes? 
With someone like basic clothing and many accessories, like me.

How is your wardrobe? 
Always organized. But surely need space and I think that will always be missing! I am passionate about fashion.

If you could choose, what decade would be born? 
I would have been a model in the 90s I like everything about this season. It was a very revolutionary time for fashion. A major milestone for large models and photographers.

Man with beard or without? 
Without.

Ironing is a waste of time? 
Do not! I always do. I do not travel without my steamer.

Earring or necklace? 
The two.

What are your favorite emojis? 
Waves of the sea, sun and smile.

Do you have a kit for use during the flight? 
Yes. A good moisturizing cream, thermal water spray, lip balm, earplugs and blindfold.And, of course, can not miss good fashion magazines, journals varieties and a good book.