Bellazon

Raica Oliveira

raicbebeyv6.th.png

Hi!! Im from Argentina and I´ve read yesterday that today Raica and Ronaldo will get married...

Revista Viva (Clarín)

24/12/06

"Ronaldo. Mañana, el delantero del Real Madrid dará el sí. El futbolista se convertirá en el marido de la top model brasilera Raica de Oliveira. Será una ceremonia privada en Río de Janeiro"

I´ll try to find some more information...

(sorry 4 my english, i know its no good..)

oh.

so they're on?

i´ve found this...

can anybody translate it to english, please??

Martes 26 de Diciembre

¿LA TERCERA ES LA VENCIDA?

La modelo Raica Oliveira llevará a Ronaldo al altar

Si bien en el mes de septiembre, varios medios internacionales habían anunciado la ruptura de la pareja…eso quedó en la historia ya que hubo reconciliación con anillo incluido. La pareja brasileña se casará en el mes de diciembre. Para el crack, éste será su tercer matrimonio.

La modelo brasileña Raica Oliveira se casará en el mes de diciembre con el futbolista Ronaldo, para quien ésta boda es la tercera en siete años.

Si bien en el mes de septiembre, varios medios internacionales habían anunciado la ruptura de la pareja…eso quedó en la historia ya que hubo reconciliación con anillo incluido.

En aquella oportunidad, los trascendidos señalaban a la estudiante de periodismo Alice Requiao como la “tercera en discordia” ya que en varias oportunidades la habían visto saliendo de la casa del crack brasileño.

La relación entre Raica y Ronaldo viene desde casi un año y comenzó poco después de que el jugador rompiese con la brasileña Daniela Cicarelli, modelo y presentadora del canal de televisión MTV Brasil.

Con respeto al goleador, su primer casamiento fue diciembre de 1999 cuando contrajo matrimonio con Milene Domínguez, madre de su único heredero.

En febrero de 2005, Ronaldo se casó con Daniela Cicarelli pero duró menos que un suspiro ya que unas semanas después empezó a salir con Raica. ¿Cómo será la vida matrimonial esta vez?

raica and ronaldo set for the altar..

erm..

in september,the international media has known of their split.

now in december there is a marriage said to be set.

model raica oliveira and footballer ronaldo will marry in december,for ronaldo is the 3rd wedding in 7months.

the breakup is now history since they have reconciled

the 3rd girl is student alice reQuiao who left the crack brasileno

the raica-ronaldo relationship happened after the breakup with model and presenter daniella cicarelli of mtv brazil

1st wedding was in dec of 1999 with milene domniguez,the mother of his son

in feb 2005,he married daniella,and he was with raica.

how will it be this time?

sorry,i just translated by myself,i think it's wrong?

wow...3rd marriage in 7 months? thats pretty crazy. And i think to get into a marriage after seeing his cheating and how quickly he goes from one to the next is pretty stupid of her.

Hi Doctor D where did you get those pics that are in your avator

I think it was supposed to say 3rd marriage in 7 years... Not because I can speak a lick of Portuguese, but because it makes more sense, as the dates of his previous marriages given are from different years.

*checks* Well... anos in spanish is years...

wow...3rd marriage in 7 months? thats pretty crazy. And i think to get into a marriage after seeing his cheating and how quickly he goes from one to the next is pretty stupid of her.

Hi Doctor D where did you get those pics that are in your avator

somebody posted them on here awhile back :)

i thought they did...cuz also a few weeks ago ronaldo was still denying any plans to get married to her...

still...3 marriages in 7 years is bad too...especially when you cheat on every wife haha

The Brazilian model Raica Oliveira will marry in the month of December with the Ronaldo soccer player, for whom this one wedding is third in seven years. The relation between Raica and Ronaldo comes almost from a year and began shortly after which the player broke with the Brazilian Daniela Cicarelli, model and presenter of the television channel MTV Brazil. its first marriage was December of 1999 when it contracted marriage with Milene Domínguez. In February of 2005, Ronaldo married with Daniela Cicarelli. Few weeks later he decided to leave her with Raica. How will be the married life this time?

Something like that.

post-5280-1167173692_thumb.jpg

post-5280-1167173721_thumb.jpg

post-5280-1167173754_thumb.jpg