Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

oh my god.. the queen is back.. her performance was freaking hot.. her body was very fit.. i can't wait for her big world tour... omg omg!! i'm soo excited. these are blurry pics. i'm gonna post the hq's as soon as i get them. i actually remembered why i'm a britney fan. i love her. this little tour just for warming up.. wait for her big tour

06rs6ry6.jpg

normal02hz0il1.jpg

normal04pc0ym3.jpg

normal05fw2hc7.jpg

normal07yx2jm1.jpg

normal08xg5cu8.jpg

freak! why don't you do somethin'?

I don't understand how can people feel sorry for her when everything that's happened to her is a result of her own doing...marrying a loser, having a child with that loser...and if that wasn't enough, she has a second child with him right after... People will judge when they see what kind of image she sets for other mothers... She should have thought longer before getting knocked up. Having a child is a responsibility. If you bring it to life, you need to take care of it. The baby depends on the parents... But we all know the father is a complete loser so all hope is lost in his case, but Britney can still pull it off...and instead of concentrating on coming back with a record, she should just be a mother... It is HER choice to deal with the crap she deals with...like going to recording studios, etc. She should keep a low profile and get her life back together, WITH her kids. And that outfit, I don't care if she has a swimsuit top underneath, WHAT'S WITH THE RIPPED FISHNETS???????????????????????????????????????????? Can't she just buy a new pair already? :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

How easy it is to judge and talk crap about people when you are sitting in your computer making posts to a message board. It is very easy to pass judgement and say "oh she is so dumb and she did this or that!" But what about you? Where is YOUR success? What have YOU accomplished? Are we to assume that you have never made any mistakes in your life?

Take the plank out of your own eye and all that...

Hmmmm...let's see...well I am on a scholarship...in my 4th yr of university and going into Dental Surgery... I am engaged to be married, and we have a healthy baby.... So I have to say, I have accomplished quite a bit so far, especially for my age... I come on this message board when I have time to spare because it's a break from everything else I do during the day... Everyone makes mistakes... and then you learn from them and correct them... I didn't say she was dumb, I said she is setting a bad image for herself... Everyone goes through rough times...you just have to suck it up, move on and build yourself back up...She is trying to do that, and that's great. She left her loser husband, went through a rough time and then made the right choice to go to rehab. She is getting back on her feet and that's great. ... But instead of concentrating on her music career, she should concentrate on more important things...

well music is her life, I think she's right to focus a bit on her music carreer cause she sounds like she will deeply fall if she becomes an has been ! I hope it will help her to get back on her feet but right it shouldn't be THE FIRST thing on her priority list. maybe she does concentrate on other things but she does not look like she does. I think she needs a real help, a psychological. I'm not saying that to have fun or being mean, I have already needed one. when you loose control of everything you just cant go through alone!! but you have to accept it and most all accept than someone will tell you your are wrong and what you have to do to feel better, is she ready for that?! as she did not listen people telling her not to marry this loser... she could have tried something with him but wait a lil bit to make sure he was true love... I'm not sure she learns from her mistake, always repeating same kind of mistakes and playing with media by showing them... for what? selling her music?? I think she 's a great artist and she doesn't need to show her pussy or hang out with people who won't help her like paris hilton.... she should get concentrate on her family (her children & herself) and find equilibrium. yes we are no one to judge but people will always judge as long as you show your life and act like a child...