Bellazon

Dominika van Santen

subg1979

Amber. she is a commercial print model with MOT Models. To my knowledge she is not represented at any other agency.

Hi there - I dont think it is Amber. When you go to the MOT site, and pull some of her pictures, it is clearly a different girl....thanks for the suggestion though! ( I have attached a pic of Amber from their site....)

subg

post-45814-1317760117_thumb.jpg

its Amber according to her agency.

Remember cataloger is not airbrushed. they will touch up blemishes and such but next to Polaroids they are the truest depiction of what a model looks like. the images in her portfolio are the best looking pictures and examples of her best work. therefore, you are getting overly airbrushed pictures or images of how a model could look like (with the best photog, airbrushed, mua etc.

here are some more pictures of amber modeling for figleaves:

http://www.motmodel.com/pr/article.asp?article_id=198

as you can see, these pictures don't look like the ones from her portfolio either.

figleaves casted for new models a month ago but keep three models from the previous round of photoshoot. amber was one of the models from the previous shoot. therefore, there are tons of pictures of her on the site. however, she looks different as she has changed her hair style and is tanner in some than others.

if you are not convinced its amber, you can always contact figleaves for the models name.

Amber. she is a commercial print model with MOT Models. To my knowledge she is not represented at any other agency.

Hi there - I dont think it is Amber. When you go to the MOT site, and pull some of her pictures, it is clearly a different girl....thanks for the suggestion though! ( I have attached a pic of Amber from their site....)

subg

Thanks for the update - but I'm afraid we will just have to agree to disagree - I have seen (and done) airbrushing and dont think that this is the difference between amber's pictures at MOT and the stuff at figleaves. The bone structure, body shape, skin tone etc - is just too different. There isn't any point in airbrushing to that extent anymore.... Still, I dont imagine I will change your mind, so thanks very much for your input! Any one else got a view?

thanks all

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...