Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

here we go again... i wasn't accusing YOU of stealing the photo.. i actually assumed you found them somewhere else and then posted them. i actually already posted those a few pages back... or maybe i posted them in the adriana candid thread.

in any case, i don't think it's arrogant to point out that i was backstage and took those photos, now that we've established i wasn't accusing you.

how about taking a freakin' chill pill!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

REALLYYYYY you were backstage? wow you lucky man :) .... I dont know what you do or who you are as Im new to this thats why I found it a wow factor hehehe. Have you spoken to adriana? is she nice? once again Lucky Man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, i attended sao paulo fashion week to take runway photos and backstage photos and video, and i went backstage after a number of the shows.

to the people who keep asking to see the photos: i just checked the folder they're all in, and in just a few days i took 5,031 photos, stored in 44 folders, taking up 13.1 GB's of space! i have so much work to do now that i'm back in new york, but at some point this week i'm going to start sorting through them and pulling out the interesting ones.

right now i'm looking for a few ana b. backstage shots....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GOOD! We're all waiting to see them! :kiss:

REALLYYYYY you were backstage? wow you lucky man :) .... I dont know what you do or who you are as Im new to this thats why I found it a wow factor hehehe. Have you spoken to adriana? is she nice? once again Lucky Man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, i attended sao paulo fashion week to take runway photos and backstage photos and video, and i went backstage after a number of the shows.

to the people who keep asking to see the photos: i just checked the folder they're all in, and in just a few days i took 5,031 photos, stored in 44 folders, taking up 13.1 GB's of space! i have so much work to do now that i'm back in new york, but at some point this week i'm going to start sorting through them and pulling out the interesting ones.

right now i'm looking for a few ana b. backstage shots....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GOOD! We're all waiting to see them! :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just so you know, most of the photos are of the runways with only a few backstage... don't be expecting 1000's of backstage!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's fine. :)

A new candid I found

don't know who the guys is sooo..don't ask

SPFWNEWW.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats a guy!?! :rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's leo dias. he's a funky brazilian male model, and i think he's gay. i saw him numerous times while i was in sao paulo, at two parties and walking around the SPFW building. he has a fotolog too, probably /leodias.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah! I know him, and he is SOOOO gay !

http://www.fotolog.net/leodias