Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

i'm not a "public figure" so i'm not ready to reveal my image.  i told neo that when i finally take a picture with my old friend adriana, i might consider showing my picture to everyone..  this might happen in sao paulo in three weeks.  i'm so drunk right now... i don't know if i typed this crap properly.  i'm a pretty good speller, but after a few sweet vodka drinks i lose all sense of grammar, tact, and grace.  i took some pictures tonight... check my thread in a few hours.  no girls, but the general nyc environs are represented......................... .......................... ................. ....... ...... ... . .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, i hope to see you soon with some of these girls. ;) And, p.s. wouldn't it help you get yourself out there more? Like, for instance i always see Sergio Mattos with the girls... :kiss:

i met sergio mattos finally this past january in brazil (rio) at a restaurant called "mix" and i went to his wednesday night party at a place called baronetti.  it's funny, i knew about that party long in advance from seeing his various fotologs! 

i see what you're saying too... that guy is one of the most popular people i've ever met, and he's a brilliant model scout and promoter of both himself and the people he represents.  i'm not sure if i want to go that route just yet, but who knows, i might.  i think it's different when you own a modeling agency compared with being an artist. 

i just posted to my "nyc_rocks" thread about how i'm considering fully revealing my identity on here eventually.  you can go there and read what i wrote.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You went to baronetti ? :o :o :o

It's like, my dream ! :p

i met sergio mattos finally this past january in brazil (rio) at a restaurant called "mix" and i went to his wednesday night party at a place called baronetti.  it's funny, i knew about that party long in advance from seeing his various fotologs! 

i see what you're saying too... that guy is one of the most popular people i've ever met, and he's a brilliant model scout and promoter of both himself and the people he represents.  i'm not sure if i want to go that route just yet, but who knows, i might.  i think it's different when you own a modeling agency compared with being an artist. 

i just posted to my "nyc_rocks" thread about how i'm considering fully revealing my identity on here eventually.  you can go there and read what i wrote.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well i'm a 25 year old aspiring photographer and i think you should start making a name for yourself and get your face out there. I really want to get back into school to learn more about the camera...i've been a little held up cause i got pregnant at 23 and my 17 month old takes a lot of time off my hands. :p But i really do :heart: photography and would love to one day be out there in New York and other countries taking photos. :wub: I'm gonna look at your stuff now. ;) :heart:

if you ever want to ask me about anything related to photograhy, feel free to do so in my thread.  we don't want the captain bugging that we're off-topic!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Capt Snow doesn't want Jerry Springer action on his thread, right Capt Snow? :laugh: ;) :heart:

not that i really need to prove anything to anyone (okay, maybe i sort of do... haha) but i was looking through my party pictures and thinking that i have lots more but i never post them because i only want to post the good ones.  i really don't want to make anyone look bad, and only want to show people at their best, but in the wake of all the ruckus back a few pages i decided to post an out-take:

img44953nn.th.jpg

i love her bob marley shirt and the nice touch of the matching green belt, but her hips and stomach look kind of funny.  that's jeisa next to her.

she's still cute as hell though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gracias Senor! :heart: