Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

Guest Kahlen Luv
Are these people crazy?  What a dopey looking fellow!  It makes me sick seeing this guy with Mischa Barton.  I have almost had a heart attack seeing him with Ana Beatriz.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why should these pics of Brandon Davis and Ana beatriz make you sick? :blink: They're only at some sort of a party, taking publicity pictures together.. :whistle:

Geez! stop being so obsessed! :ninja: the pics are really cool! (Y) I know Ana did a campaign for that same company, Replay, italia a couple of years ago :) so i can see why she was present at this event.

Guest Kahlen Luv
damn that helly dude bugs me so much :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why, should Helly bug you? <_< are you jealous of him or something, because he is with Ana and YOU are not? :p As long as Helly, makes Ana happy! that's all that should matter and they seem to be cool friends or something. :)

So what if he is not really gorgeous :whistle: When you are a beautiful Model like Ana, genuine people are hide to find :( especially when people, want to be around you, just because of what you do or the way you look. i know what i'm talking about because i do modeling myself and i know how vain people can be! :/ so when u find a cool click of people that can get pass your job as a model or how you look, that's all that really counts.

so maybe Helly is a really cool guy, no matter how he looks and he treats Ana like a human being, not just some sort of a SEX OBJECT! and as long as he is cool friends with her or whether she is seeing him on a personal level..who cares! :huh: as long as he makes Ana happy! :wub: that's all, that should really count, if you are a fan of hers! :)

Why, should Helly bug you?  <_< are you jealous of him or something, because he is with Ana and YOU are not?  :p As long as Helly, makes Ana happy! that's all that should matter and they seem to be cool friends or something.  :)

So what if he is not really gorgeous  :whistle:  When you are a beautiful Model like Ana, genuine people are hide to find  :(  especially when people, want to be around you, just because of what you do or the way you look. i know what i'm talking about because i do modeling myself and i know how vain people can be!  :/ so when u find a cool click of people that can get pass your job as a model or how you look, that's all that really counts.

so maybe Helly is a really cool guy, no matter how he looks and he treats Ana like a human being, not just some sort of a SEX OBJECT! and as long as he is cool friends with her or whether she is seeing him on a personal level..who cares!  :huh: as long as he makes Ana happy!  :wub:  that's all, that should really count, if you are a fan of hers!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with this mindset 100% :)

Why, should Helly bug you?  <_< are you jealous of him or something, because he is with Ana and YOU are not?  :p As long as Helly, makes Ana happy! that's all that should matter and they seem to be cool friends or something.  :)

So what if he is not really gorgeous  :whistle:  When you are a beautiful Model like Ana, genuine people are hide to find  :(  especially when people, want to be around you, just because of what you do or the way you look. i know what i'm talking about because i do modeling myself and i know how vain people can be!  :/ so when u find a cool click of people that can get pass your job as a model or how you look, that's all that really counts.

so maybe Helly is a really cool guy, no matter how he looks and he treats Ana like a human being, not just some sort of a SEX OBJECT! and as long as he is cool friends with her or whether she is seeing him on a personal level..who cares!  :huh: as long as he makes Ana happy!  :wub:  that's all, that should really count, if you are a fan of hers!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey !

Helly is not with Ana anymore ! :)

Guest Kahlen Luv
I agree with this mindset 100%  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, Capt. Snow! :kiss: Just keeping it real ;) and being new in the biz myself, you'd be surprised the way people out there think....... :wacko: