Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

Guest Lullaby

Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Jameson Earnest and Alex Zubillaga's Cumpleano en Cabana

Apr 28, 2005

With Jameson Ernest and I can't even say his name. :x

post-263-1115171868_thumb.jpg post-263-1115171885_thumb.jpg

yeah she is really tall isn't she? Like what, 5'11? Heh, it's funny to see her sticking out above all those people (and standing out at the same time ;) )

I know what it's like (the sticking out part I mean;) I've got some relatives, who are partly filipina, so they're not the tallest. I've hung out with them for a couple of days and it's really fun when pictures were made; all these beautiful darkhaired, darkeyed people, all around the same length with an avarage blonde girl with grey eyes in the middle sticking out ;) Luckily I've a tan, or else it would really be the ying/yang effect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you know, the heights given by agencies and stuff aren't always accurate.

i'd like to see a picture of her next to ana hickman though... because that ana is TALL.

hyoooooj.

"hobbit dude" was hanging at PM last friday, but no ana b. (i was at the same table he was at for a little while)  he was unsucessfully hitting on some models.  i wonder if he has to tell them who he is and how much money he has?

however, i'm not sure if any of you know this, but the guy deserves credit:  before ana b. he was in a very serious relationship with angela lindvall.  he's dated two supermodels, which is more than most of us can say!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damn that's a trip.

well, if he can duet... :hsugh:

(cross-posted in alessandra's thread)

the "hobbit dude" will not rest!!!!  :blink:

i will not reveal my sources!  hahah... but this picture tells us a lot, doesn't it? (i think for ana b fans it says even more though):

23874796mb.th.jpg

ale, ana, malu, and helly on vacation in bali, indonesia.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm it's from ORKUT right ? hahaha

Guest Guest

I'm a big Ana beatriz fan, but i'm dumbfounded to what you mean that this picture of Ale, Ana, Maria L and Helly say? :blink: they all just seem like they are having fun on vacation. :fun:

The only thing that i did notice about this picture is that i know Maria L. is Ana's younger sister, but they look absolutely NOTHING alike. <_< interesting....

May 8, 2005: Brazilian Super Model Ana Beatriz Barros with her boyfriend in South Miami Beach

post-263-1116627406_thumb.jpg post-263-1116627466_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holy Crap!! new beau?? since when?? I'm shocked, I thought she was back with James?? but who is he? :o thank you for the pix though!

Guest Lullaby
Holy Crap!! new beau?? since when?? I'm shocked, I thought she was back with James?? but who is he?  :o  thank you for the pix though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know who he is. Sorry.