Bellazon

Victoria Lee
Thumbnail

1 minute ago, toriiiikellyyyy said:

I didn't buy it from you, and most of you didn't have it. I searched and found many fashion show pictures under a model name than you are just putting pictures that fall into the tagged news

...what?

6 minutes ago, ilum said:

it would be nice if you'd just STOP spamming the thread with pictures that have already been posted.

Between the years 2009-2012, there are better quality, unseen and fake back pictures. At that time under the name of a model, but there are old fashioned pictures of the fashion show in the meantime I do not know English and I do translation

17 minutes ago, toriiiikellyyyy said:

Between the years 2009-2012, there are better quality, unseen and fake back pictures. At that time under the name of a model, but there are old fashioned pictures of the fashion show in the meantime I do not know English and I do translation

Many of the pictures you posted of her on the runway and backstage have already been posted from the exact same site by someone else. They are reposts. Please search this thread using the search function on the top right before posting old pictures to make sure they haven't already been posted.

12 minutes ago, ilum said:

Many of the pictures you posted of her on the runway and backstage have already been posted from the exact same site by someone else. They are reposts. Please search this thread using the search function on the top right before posting old pictures to make sure they haven't already been posted.

like I said, these are the hd quality pictures and backstage I have never seen before.This is not going to send them again. Thank you for your understanding

14 minutes ago, ilum said:

i found them by searching for getty images

6 hours ago, toriiiikellyyyy said:

these girls are not victoria and the person mentioned in the article make-up artist victoria baron

ok so now i'm not 100% sure if those pics are victoria but the letter is definitely her. she is from narrandera and talks about being homesick and on their website it says victoria lee model right above the letter. the pics may not be her though...