Bellazon

Victoria Lee
Thumbnail

WIND DOWN WITH… VICTORIA LEE

The Australian Model takes GRAZIA through her night time routine

Whether we are escaping the mundanity of our restricted lives or the messiness of our social media feeds, a woman's night time routine has become a much-needed tool to disconnect and relax. In a new series "Wind Down With...", we speak to lot of different women about how they prepare for a restful evening.

Hailing six hours west of Sydney in Narrendera, Victoria Lee captured the world's attention when she walked for Victoria's Secret in 2018. The Australian export is now back un her home country after working in New York City for a number of years. Thos week as a friend of Davod Jones, she will appear at the Fall/Winter 2021 Gala Runway at the MelbourneFashion Festival.

Below, Lee lends her secrets on a glowing complexion and how she gains a head start for her morning routine.

GRAZIA: Can you describe your night time beauty routine?

"Makeup off straight away! I love having a succinct night-time routine. It usually involves cleansing with mt Foreo, exfoliating, toning and of course my favourite eyes cream, La Prairie White Caviar Eye Extraordinaire. I finish off with Estee Lauder Advanced Night Reapair serum and a moisturiser to keep my skin looking fresh, plump and feeling hydrated."

GRAZIA: How do you wind dowm after a chaotic day?

"After a busy day, I love being around my friends and family as well as spending time outdoors. I also make an effort to not be on my phone past a certain time just to ensure I can really wind down. I often also indulge in The Beauty Chef's Sleep Inner Beauty Suppurt, which assist with a restful night's sleep."

GRAZIA: How do yoy decorate your space to promote sleepiness?

"Everything has a place and I stick to it. I like to go to bed knowing that I am waking up to a clean fresh space ready for the day ahead. I feel  most relaxed around nature, so I have a few plants around my room as well."

GRAZIA: What time you go to sleep?

"If I don't have an event on, this ranges anywhere from 9pm to 10pm. I like to make a conscious effort to get to bed at a reasonable time since sleep is exremely important for my work life."

GRAZIA: Do you plan the next day's look the night before or in the morning? If so, what's your go-to look for an easy morning?

"I would love to say I always plan the night before - I try to - but every day is different. I'm very lucky to work with David Jones who offer endless amounts of inspiration for easy, fashion-forward looks. My go to os definitely a great pair of Bassike black pants, paired with a tank and an oversized Camilla & Marc blazer."

Graziamagazine.com by Rebekah Clark