Bellazon

Eva Herzigova
Thumbnail

seshiru

22 hours ago, tyronepower said:

and a fifth show I situate in 1999 even if she wears a wig.

EVA496.JPG EVA497.JPG EVA498.JPG EVA499.JPG

17 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

My pleasure! I'm still trying to find the name of a show with a black wig. It looks fantastic.

I've found it! :clap: It's Daryl K F/W 1998

And thank you both so much for your amazing posts :flower:

I especially love the backstage picture from Chloe's Cape Town show and photos from Blumarine F/W 1998 - Blumarine shows are always so feminine and dreamy, Eva looked as if she came out of a fairy tale :wub:

Some previously posted, but untagged pics, including a couple of "new" ones:

1. Label Laurel Whitcomb F/W 1994

2. Torrente F/W 1995 Haute Couture

3-5. Chantal Thomass S/S 1996

6. Ellen Tracy S/S 1996

7-8. Leonard F/W 1996

9-13. Valentino show in Rome on July 17, 1996

14-15. Versace show in Prague on November 7, 1997 (btw, I love the fact that this show was held on a former Soviet holiday :D)

16. Backstage at Chanel F/W 2004

Label-Laurel-Whitcomb-FW1994.jpg Torrente-FW1995-HC.jpg Chantal-Thomass-SS1996-01.jpg Chantal-Thomass-SS1996-02.jpg Chantal-Thomass-SS1996-03.jpg Ellen-Tracy-SS1996.jpg Leonard-FW1996-01.jpg Leonard-FW1996-02.jpg Valentino-in-Rome-1996-01.jpg Valentino-in-Rome-1996-02.jpg Valentino-in-Rome-1996-03.jpg Valentino-in-Rome-1996-04.jpg Valentino-in-Rome-1996-05.jpg Versace-in-Prague-Nov-1997-01.jpg Versace-in-Prague-Nov-1997-02.jpg Chanel-FW2004.jpg

3 hours ago, danny-19 said:

The backstage pic is from Gianfranco Ferre F/W 1998 :flower:

Untagged:

GFFerre-FW1998.jpg

Yes totally, my mistake. In the Gianfranco Ferre FW98 album, I recognize the make up now.

The new additions are fantastic : the group of models at Valentino FW99, the backstage pic at Christian Dior FW98 (fascinating and bizarre at the same time) and all the untagged images. Thank you.

I'm confused with the Léonard FW96

In my archives the first photo was Léonard FW97. When we listed the shows in 1996 we didn't mention Léonard FW96 and I'm the one who add Léonard FW97 in the following list for 1997.

Now the backstage image put it in 1996 because of the long hair. But is it from Léonard show ? I've found I already had this photo but then it is in Laura Biagiotti FW96 album. Certainly, the resemblance convinced me at the time.

So there's no doubt for you danny-19 ? Lénard FW96 with the backstage photo and nothing to do with Laura Biagiotti FW96 ?

Leonard-FW1996-02.jpg Leonard-FW1996-01.jpg fefe (1).JPG

4 hours ago, danny-19 said:

Untagged runway pics from Christian Dior F/W 1998 and a couple of backstage shots:

Christian-Dior-FW1998-02.jpg 

Btw, do we know the name of the dog? :)

That's challenging !

The dog with Eva Herzigova, photographed by Mario Testino for The Face, april 1998

eva_herzigova177.jpg

3 hours ago, tyronepower said:

What ? What ? and it's not even my birthday !!!

What kind of machine do you have when you know a name and a season, the photos arrives ?

Haha, we have to ask Ariana about that, she knows all the shows :thumbsup:

I've found that Daryl K show accidentally, I thought it looked like a F/W season and most likely F/W 1998 than 1999, and browsed through Firstview :flower:

4 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

@danny-19, thank you so much! You are wonderful! ❤️ 

Awww thank you, dear, you have to know how much I love your posts and admire your great work :blush::heart:

3 hours ago, tyronepower said:

I'm confused with the Léonard FW96

In my archives the first photo was Léonard FW97. When we listed the shows in 1996 we didn't mention Léonard FW96 and I'm the one who add Léonard FW97 in the following list for 1997.

Now the backstage image put it in 1996 because of the long hair. But is it from Léonard show ? I've found I already had this photo but then it is in Laura Biagiotti FW96 album. Certainly, the resemblance convinced me at the time.

So there's no doubt for you danny-19 ? Lénard FW96 with the backstage photo and nothing to do with Laura Biagiotti FW96 ?

I was confused too, but that's how Gettyimages credited that pic :idk: Those two pics definitely look like different shows, the second pic doesn't really look like a backstage shot as well. But unfirtunately I don't know what else it can be, and I cannot confirm it's from Laura Biagiotti. Let's just leave it unnamed until we find some similar pictures.

Yes, thank you !

Spring Summer 2000

Armani SS00

Bally SS00

Balmain SS00

Antonio Berardi SS00

Roberto Cavalli SS00

Chloé SS00

Alannah Hill SS00 (in Australia)

Tiger Lily SS00 (in Australia)

Paco Rabanne SS00

Victoria's Secret 2000 (in Cannes, France)

Louis Vuitton SS00

Fall Winter ? I haven't got any.

21 hours ago, danny-19 said:

Btw, do we know the name of the dog? :)

His name is Angel Lee !

I've found an article from french magazine Paris Match (march 1998) dedicated to the dog of Eva Herzigova. It said he is the brother of the dog of Elisabeth Taylor ! 😁

Eva Herzigova and Angel Lee by André Rau

eva2375.jpg