Bellazon

Eva Herzigova
Thumbnail

seshiru

On 7/16/2021 at 11:02 PM, ArianaVSCouture said:

@tyronepower, you are very welcome! Is Eva your favorite? :)

Yes, by far my favorite. And I'm collecting. I run a facebook fanpage about Eva.

About the fashion shows you do bring here new photos to me. I'm so thankful.

Nowdays I have identified 274 shows. But I have many photos without the brand or the date so when it happens to popup, I'm very glad.

Oh, you are very welcome! I'll try to upload more HQ images soon. Would you mind share the link to your facebook fanpage? She is one of my favoutites too. 🥰🥰

BTW, you can post unidentified shows here and I might be able to help you with the ID. I've been collecting vintage runway pics for ages and sometimes I can name the designer and the year straight away by just looking at the model's outfit. ;) 

12 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

you can post unidentified shows here and I might be able to help you with the ID. I've been collecting vintage runway pics for ages and sometimes I can name the designer and the year straight away by just looking at the model's outfit. ;)

That would be awesome, but very challenging ! From time to time, I have a match between an unidentified image and a discovery so I should have them before getting too old ! ah ah

I will submit some, yes, thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/EvaHerzigova.Fr/

I try to post the link of the facebook page but I have this message :

The link could not be embedded because an error occurred on www.facebook.com.

Here is a preview to recognize my fanpage when you write "eva herzigova" on fb search

evaherzigova fb.jpg

Let's try. I put images here but we'll see if you ArianaVSCouture or someone can manage to tell more about it.

In an ideal world I look for :

- the name of the label

- the season : Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, Cruise, Capsule... and the year concerned

- the type : Ready to wear or Haute Couture

- the date of the show

- the name of the city where the show took place. Sometimes it's obvious for the brand but not always.

I have the label, I don't have the year and the season :

Chanel

ZAforTOd_t.jpg

Anna Molinari

0jQrsbvQ_t.jpg BSXP8LpU_t.jpg jIhYTHTw_t.jpg 6yj2Qts4_t.jpg SqQlgjOc_t.jpg pAxeBFXZ_t.jpg LTPMJMbp_t.jpg WFNVNWgi_t.jpg

Most are tagged Guy Marineau. His website is precious : https://guymarineau-photography.com/2015/10/09/eva-herzigova/

but I've found confusion in dates : sometimes he indicates the date of the show, sometimes the date of the season. For example the fashion shows in october are for the next year season.

Alexander Gapchuk

XOkp8Aty_t.jpg f0rxmmnT_t.jpg HSLZvfxy_t.jpg fcbdSpdK_t.jpg oZePUvYq_t.jpg UX8u295n_t.jpg

Jean-Paul Gaultier

FGxddC1L_t.jpg oNmhCwlF_t.jpg EHQyFy62_t.jpg

Thierry Mugler

uziyLxY1_t.jpg

Rena Lange

UEtdlp4W_t.jpg

Versace

VZWKOYFB_t.jpg

Jacques Fath

Xa2D98F0_t.jpg

Sportmax

wLCa2GPK_t.jpg 9cmt4Wt5_t.jpg CACeBv8b_t.jpg LtGOLZ8Q_t.jpg tJB4HOUW_t.jpg z2oTx3Xh_t.jpg GdaycdMa_t.jpg 0IxWSDxz_t.jpg r4jJUzHp_t.jpg 6C0xl1lg_t.jpg VTlT3iQF_t.jpg

Max Mara

h4QbKFKb_t.jpg qWSNvV78_t.jpg BiWVgHXC_t.jpg BmZmn6nE_t.jpg VirCbGP3_t.jpg yHc6GBfg_t.jpg FmWHMLuU_t.jpg tHccj0sq_t.jpg MEarTA6y_t.jpg

Givenchy

1bVjejms_t.jpg 95HyPFwT_t.jpg

but was it a runaway show ?

Valentino

Z7AOmKCR_t.jpg ol7yrzQR_t.png

Thank you all for your attention. Take your time !

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, @tyronepower! Sorry for a late reply, I went on holiday break and just came back recently. I did a bit of a detective work and I was able to ID most of the images you've posted. :) 

On 7/19/2021 at 10:45 AM, tyronepower said:

Chanel

ZAforTOd_t.jpg

This one is from special 2003-2004 'Chanel Cinq A Sept' Metiers D'Art Celebrating Craftsmanship show. I don't have details or more pictures, except for this small backstage pic where Eva poses with Laetitia Casta:

FO01060141.thumb.jpeg.9006f7539b4f1be1d434f0748ba24d54.jpeg