Bellazon

Eva Herzigova
Thumbnail

seshiru

Hopefully these are not reposts (I searched, didn't find them posted) :flower:

These are series of photographs that Yves Forestier did with Eva, one in her hometown of Litvinov, (then) Czechoslovakia, and one in Paris with Paulina Nemcova and Tereza Maxova. I believe they shot it in November-December 1989, when The Velvet Revolution was taking place.

1) Eva in Litvinov

Also pictured: Eva's family members in their appartment; her father Jiri, a coal mine electrician; her 100-year old great grandmother, Elysabeth; Madison model agency

Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-01.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-02.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-03.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-04.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-05.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-06.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-07.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-08.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-09.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-10.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-11.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-12.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-13.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-14.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-15.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-16.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-17.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-18.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-19.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-20.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-21.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-22.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-23.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-24.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Litvinov-25.jpg

2) Eva in Paris

Paulina Nemcova and Tereza Maxova in the Louvre Square; Eva and Paulina in their Paris apartment

Eva-Herzigova-in-Paris-01.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Paris-02.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Paris-03.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Paris-04.jpg Eva-Herzigova-in-Paris-05.jpg

21 hours ago, danny-19 said:

2) Eva in Paris

Paulina Nemcova and Tereza Maxova in the Louvre Square

I made my idea this was a fake shooting for an imaginary edito about communist fahion (if the concept exists !). But the whole process of following a new star is gold for us. They were right ! It's more journalism.

The photos in Litvinov are precious and certainly for Eva herself. In 2001 she did a fine edito for Vogue Italia with Ellen Von Unwerth in the streets of Litvinov again.

^ About the Versace Men Show, I had only the two images I put here so you can imagine my face looking at this ! 😲

Thank you ArianaVSCouture !

My pleasure, @tyronepower! I want to start year 1998 since we added missing ones to the year 1997.  I'm going to need your help a bit because I definitely know I miss some of the shows from this list.:) 

Spring 1998:

Blumarine SS98

Chanel HC SS98

Christian Dior SS98

Ellen Tracy SS98

Gai Mattiolo SS98

Gianfranco Ferre SS98

Givenchy HC SS98

John Galliano SS98

Krizia SS98

Laura Biagiotti SS98

Les Copains SS98

Thierry Mugler HC SS98

Fall 1998:
Chanel FW98

Christian Dior FW98

Chloe FW98

Ellen Tracy FW98

Givenchy FW98

Gianfranco Ferre FW98

John Galliano FW98

Thierry Mugler FW98

Salvatore Ferragamo FW98

Sonia Rykiel FW98

Valentino FW98

Versace FW98

Anything else I have missed?

5 minutes ago, tyronepower said:

Chloé SS98

I have only one photo so everything is possible ! ah ah

7ef10c255f5fe83f1e6173819b4e6978.jpg

This was a so-called "special" Chloe show in Cape Town. I know that because Valeria Mazza also was there (I also know Valeria never walked for Chloe during the fashion weeks). I'm going to add it to the list of special shows Eva did. Thanks!

14 minutes ago, tyronepower said:

Cape Town ? but when did it happen ?

I love the hair of Eva there. I wish I had more photos.

It was December 8, 1997 when Stella McCartney replaced Lagerfeld as creative director at Chloe. Not sure what was the reason why it was held in Africa, maybe for a special cause. I have only two small watermarked images of Eva from it:
86d76afa28c88974681a061f67593a46--eva-herzigova-africa-fashion.thumb.jpg.5022f0bed504926da475e890b630d6c3.jpg4084bb069a2d3bcde052fea57517c9a3.thumb.jpg.68d33c630b2ecbfad9d7fbc69051c494.jpg