Bellazon

Eva Herzigova
Thumbnail

seshiru

Thank you !

Do you have personal archives or few websites as sources ?

Best are forums like here or the Fashion spot. firstview.com is great. Vogue archives are good too. I already mention the photographer Guy Marcineau guymarineau-photography.com was very useful too. And of course gettyimages which provides more old images time to time.

22 hours ago, tyronepower said:

Thank you !

Do you have personal archives or few websites as sources ?

Best are forums like here or the Fashion spot. firstview.com is great. Vogue archives are good too. I already mention the photographer Guy Marcineau guymarineau-photography.com was very useful too. And of course gettyimages which provides more old images time to time.

I've been collecting vintage runway HQ's for ages so sometimes I can name a designer and a year just by the look on an outfit or a setting. I also have huge personal archives with some rare unseen or hard to find 90's runway images from the likes of Atelier Versace, Chanel, Galliano, Dior, Thierry Mugler, Gianfranco Ferre, Valentino, Donna Karan, etc. But I do sometimes use firstview.com to check on the unknown shows, especially the ones after 2000, because I mostly collect only 80's and 90's. :) 

Cerruti Spring 2003:
1083586277_Cerruti2003WomenRTW1.thumb.jpg.74cf95fe1222af2b0d29897bfdd97e35.jpg159080789_Cerruti2003WomenRTW28.thumb.jpg.b217b4433026f2a2b8f6c4d68c3ba924.jpg342849228_Cerruti2003WomenRTW53.thumb.jpg.e41aff09d269196596cabe00ff557e7e.jpg

1 hour ago, tyronepower said:

To this Chanel show I have this image associated from the backstages. I believe she wears her own clothes.

I think so too. I believe Eva had only one outfit in this show, which I have posted. :) 

The fact that your images are HQ impresses me much.

Thank you for sharing, I'll never tell enough !

You are more than welcome! I'm always happy to share my collections with the fans. ;) 

On 8/11/2021 at 12:49 PM, tyronepower said:

ME2QUPZ_t.jpg

it could be Louis Vuitton in 1999

I have a feeling it's not Louis Vuitton. I have Lois Vuitton Fall 1999 and Eva is not in there. I believe this one is actually from Chloe Fall 1999 because her hairstyle is very similar to one she had for this show. 

Also I'm trying to put a list of shows Eva did, starting with 1992. Based on my archives and internet findings I found out that in 1992 she walked for:
- Chanel RTW Fall

- Chanel HC Fall

- Azzedine Alaia Spring

- Chloe Fall

- Martine Sitbon Fall

- Thierry Mugler Spring

- Thierry Mugler HC Fall

- Jean-Paul Gaultier Fall

@tyronepower, do you have anything to add to that? 

3 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

I have a feeling it's not Louis Vuitton. I have Lois Vuitton Fall 1999 and Eva is not in there. I believe this one is actually from Chloe Fall 1999 because her hairstyle is very similar to one she had for this show.

I had the same problem but this is where it comes from :

https://www.gettyimages.no/detail/news-photo/eva-herzigova-backstage-at-the-louis-vuitton-show-news-photo/535831432?adppopup=true

I presume Gettyimages is wrong. I prefer a second source to identify photos and here is a good example.

3 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

Also I'm trying to put a list of shows Eva did, starting with 1992. Based on my archives and internet findings I found out that in 1992 she walked for:
- Chanel RTW Fall

- Chanel HC Fall

- Azzedine Alaia Spring

- Chloe Fall

- Martine Sitbon Fall

- Thierry Mugler Spring

- Thierry Mugler HC Fall

- Jean-Paul Gaultier Fall

@tyronepower, do you have anything to add to that? 

Yes I confirm all those shows for Spring-summer 92 and Fall-winter 92-93. I have the 8.

That's a great way to search. We could list the shows. From now I have 294 shows identified with at least name and season, from 92 to 20.

1993 Spring Summer (RTW or I will precise it's HC) :

Valentino SS93

Oscar de la Renta SS93

Angelo Tarlazzi SS93

Chanel SS93

Chanel HC SS93

Chantal Thomas SS93

Hervé Léger SS93

Junko Shimada SS93

Alberta Ferretti SS93

Fendi SS93

Gaetano Navarra SS93

Genny SS93

Jean-Paul Gaultier SS93

Jin Abe SS93

Laura Biagiotti SS93

Versace SS93

1993 Fall Winter :

Alberta Ferretti FW93-94

Fendi FW93-94

Gaetano Navarra FW93-94

Gianfranco Ferre FW93-94

Valentino FW93-94

Versace FW93-94

Versace Couture FW93-94

We agree we talk about the seasons. Many Spring Summer 93 shows happened in 1992.

1994 Spring:

Byron Lars SS94

Laura Biagiotti SS94

Les Copains SS994

Missoni SS94

Thierry Mugler SS94

Victor Alfaro SS94

Vivienne Westwood SS94

Vassilios Kostetsos SS94

Fall 1994:

Laura Biagiotti FW94

Chantal Thomass FW94