Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

this was posted on an italian site, can someone translate?

ANA BEATRIZ BARROS TESTIMONIAL SWEET YEARS

3030850288.jpg

L'obiettivo del celebre fotografo di moda Fabrizio Ferri, ritrae in tutta la sua bellezza la modella brasiliana Ana Beatriz Barros che dopo essere stata scelta dalla popstar Jennifer Lopez per la sua nuovissima linea di lingerie, diventa ora, accanto al calciatore Christian Vieri, la testimonial della nuova campagna Sweet Years per l'autunno/inverno 2005-06. Immagini che raccontano il

This is babelfish. Sadly I'm not taking Italian for another year so I'm pretty much useless otherwise <_<

The objective of celebre fashionable photographer Fabrizio Irons, ritrae in all its beauty models Brazilian to it Ana Beatriz Barros who after to have been chosen from popstar the Jennifer Lopez for its newest line of lingerie, becomes hour, beside the soccer player Christian Vieri, the testimonial of the new campaign Sweet Years for autunno/inverno 2005-06. Images that they tell "good living", principle expression of the new stilistica philosophy of griffe of the heart that, after a restyling of clear and strong modernity, tip hour to an international public and a binomial of style between sportswear & griffe. Ana Beatriz Barros, Brazilian, class 1982 have two great eyes blond greens and hats. High 1,80 can show of the perfect measures: 88-60-88; it models already chosen like testimonial from brand which Victoria' s Secret and JLO Lingerie, has paraded for the more important international fashionable houses: Valentino, Cavalli and Versace for a cachet that it is gone around around to the 10 mila euro to the day.

• 2 weeks later...
ana3ge.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how can i access the site? when i try to access to adress in the picture you've put i get this- which says it'll be up soon :dontgetit:

untitled18sm.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

try: www.anabeatrizbarros.com/test

the site is still not fully working, so that is why you got the message you did.

This may explain why Ana doesn't do so much VS work. It seems she breached her contract with them when she modeled for Jlo, not sure if this is known already, but what the hell.

Link

on one hand it does sound reasonable, and it does explain why we don't see much of her in VS.

BUT... on the other hand she has lawyers, they know what her contract demands, and they know when she breach a contract, their job is to make sure she wouldn't...

Well In short,it says she born in 1982 and worked with Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix , Valentino and many top designers.She is the new face of zeki lingerie,and catalog shooting will be in New York and will photographed by Daniella Federici.Hope you can understand :p