Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Guest Lullaby

The Ronaldinho phenomenon gave stops backwards and informed in top of the hour that could not announce more the winner of the competition "Dream TIM" who will present new face of the SPFW. To substitute it, the spokesman of the time will be top international Ana Beatriz Barros. In the room of the press of the event the commentary is one only: craque left yesterday in the ballad and it is not in conditions

to announce prize some! No newness...

Very rough translation done by systran.

• 3 weeks later...

I was watching the Wedding Crashers on cinema the other day and I noticed that in one scene, Rachel McAdams wore an outfit Ana wore for the saks advertisment. And in the Gwen Setafni whatcha waiting for video, Gwen wore an Christian Dior Couture dress Ana wore on the runway.... I usually notice these kinde of thing, I'm such a dork

CDcotourefall2004.jpg

gwen

stefani_queen.jpg

32v33_SPRINGPREVIEW2005_8ae48.jpg

rachel

normal_hq01.jpg

Re Ana working for L'Oreal again, I found a mention of a "ELSEVE" advertisement in an issue of Elle Brazil with Raica on the cover.

Here's the thing on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELLE-BRAZIL-ANA-CLAUDI...1QQcmdZViewItem

Of course I don't know if it's old or new. <_< But I haven't seen that cover before so I'm going with new? :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...