Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

I think if you split up the rare clippings and interspersed them with the not so rare ones, you could probably make a good amount that way too. I don't know if it would be equal to what you would get for the whole lot together or not though. But you never know. Usually it seems though, the higher the amount of clippings the more hits the pages get.

Never know what exactly people will have and not have already, so the rare clippings might just be a plus on top of a bunch of not so rare ones that they don't have yet. So some people might even be bidding to get the collections as a whole, not just the rare ones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, last year I sold all my Ana clippings (about 200 or so) on Ebay and I got about $45 for them and I was pretty happy. I had some rare ones and then some ones that everybody's seen a million times. I think 20 or 3 :) 0 is a good amount to start at

That is a lot of specific info, and according to the guest, supposedly released last year. Why has noone else heard of this at all?

There was an interview with Ed Razek, where he said the Show will be back this year, they just need to tie down a venue.

When the tour came about last year, noone even knew the specifics of the thing until 5 minutes before it happened.

Though if it turns out to be true, that wouldn't be bad in the least.

Ana will supposedly have an editorial in the new issue of Marie Claire with Angelina Jolie on the cover July Issue. Thanks to someone who I am too tired to go back and check, to credit with the info. :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was going to get that anyway for Angelina, now I can get it for two reasons :fun:

:woot: I actually found it this early on, I am surprised as the stores in my area are usually, very slow to get the new stock in.

9 page editorial called "Tropical Punch".

Some of the photos are very similar to the Sept 2004 Elle Brazil supplement about Ana.

I suppose I will scan it so you guys can see what I'm talkin about ;)

Guest Kahlen Luv
That is a lot of specific info, and according to the guest, supposedly released last year. Why has noone else heard of this at all?

There was an interview with Ed Razek, where he said the Show will be back this year, they just need to tie down a venue.

When the tour came about last year, noone even knew the specifics of the thing until 5 minutes before it happened.

Though if it turns out to be true, that wouldn't be bad in the least.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Capt. Snow and others, i wouldn't really hold any truth to what was posted about Ana being on the new VS tour :ninja: even though it would be terrific if it was in deed true! :heart: when i read what that person posted in Adriana's forum, it was too many contradictions. :ninja: and who ever posted that said they had typed it and at first said 5 angels then later said 6 angels including our lovely Ana.

Then they said Karolina K. would be the only new angel, if Ana would be on the tour it would of said 2 new angels, because Ana was not on the last tour nor was Karolina and just like you said Capt. Snow, VS is not that quick to give out that much info. so early <_< just makes no sense.

:wacko:

We will all just have to wait untill the proper/true info. is released, which probably won't be untill much later this year. :)

I just hate it when people posts things with so many contradictions! :angry: LOL