Bellazon

Sofia Resing
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

IG.png.c9c823dfa087836df987e8d22e01d2ad.png

"Constantly traveling, to keep up with my training, I try to always stay in hotels that have a gym or I go outside for a run if weather and location permits. Being able to adapt exercises depending on the machines/ weights available is definitely key. In this case I’m using a 20kgs kettle bell and 12kg free weights in each hand for these lower body exercises, 4x15 rep each (when the weights are not heavy enough I increase repetition). *Always ask your trainer what’s best for your body type* and don’t forget the most important is to have consistency!! This cute gym set is @alo in spring color Soft Mulberry 💅🏻🎀 #MoveIntoFitness #AloPartner"

2024_02.13sofiaresing_10000000_732649245513125_9058260980799115770_n.thumb.jpg.36faa20577bbdd6c1b3e437e5579897a.jpg

1 hour ago, TheDude2k said:

@BAGGOT  If you haven't already been following Sofia, check out her SI 2016 shoot. It was 🔥.  That's how she got on my radar. :) 

Great advice. I can't believe I hadn't registered her more then. I remembered the shoot as soon as I went back to it just now. Incredible, and that was in a year when SI had some, er, less than stellar locations, which didn't let some of their models shine. Not so with Sofia. Thanks Dude.

3 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Great advice. I can't believe I hadn't registered her more then. I remembered the shoot as soon as I went back to it just now. Incredible, and that was in a year when SI had some, er, less than stellar locations, which didn't let some of their models shine. Not so with Sofia. Thanks Dude.

Not to diverge from Sofia on her own thread here, but I think 2016 was a great year for many of the SI models... and by "many", I mean specifically Kate Bock and Hannah Ferguson, with Hannah stealing the show. You should take a trip down memory lane for them (in the links provided).  :D

Back to Sofia, SI should have had her featured for more than just one year... downright criminal for them not to.