Bellazon

Edie Campbell
Thumbnail

WWD - 11 FEBRUARY 2016

YSL Celebrates Black Opium Nuit Blanche With a Bash

Edie Campbell, who fronts the perfume, said the shoot for the film - directed by Louis de Caunes - actually did take all night, just outside of Lisbon. In it, she dances at a party and takes in a cityscape with pals on a rooftop, all with a frisson of romance.

The model recalled a favorite all-nighter at a friend’s party in a massive country house in November.

“I think those things happen when you least expect it,” she said. “But it’s good to know when to leave the party, as well - which is something I am trying to learn.”

Campbell continues serving as a contributing editor to Love magazine and in September launched a first collection of embroidered, iron-on patches called Itchy Scratchy Patchy.

“We are in the process of producing more at the moment,” she said. “Then we’re doing a couple of really exciting collaborations, which will all be out by April. It’s really fun to work on a different side of fashion.”

Campbell and her work partner for the patches, Christabel MacGreevy, had been discussing how fashion has become quite sanitized and prescriptive, and lasting just one season.

“We really like this idea of everything being customized, quite DIY. You can work on it, and then it’s never finished,” said Campbell. “It’s about really reclaiming the way in which we dress ourselves, rather than having fashion prescribed to you from on high.”

BRITISH VOGUE - 12 FEBRUARY 2016

On Beauty: Edie Campbell

She's a globally-famous British model, she's an accomplished jockey, she's the face of YSL's Black Opium fragrance family, she's excellent company and she's a two-times Vogue cover star - Edie Campbell is a woman of many talents as well as a really very pretty face. Here she talks to Vogue about her perfect night out, her hairstyling secrets and her love of Korean sheet masks.

edie_ysl_beaute_feb16_vogue.thumb.jpg.c03698f7911c210647f0720ceb15078a.jpg edie-campbell-beauty-3-vogue-12feb16-pr- edie-campbell-beauty-1-vogue-12feb16-pr- 

Read from left to right ––>

590e038be5044_EdieCampbellInterview-BeautyHairMakeupBritishVogue_1.thumb.jpg.683e2deab81b7dcdb02c073809ab12a2.jpg 590e038eb835f_EdieCampbellInterview-BeautyHairMakeupBritishVogue_2.thumb.jpg.c429d8c815da381764b0a858207c3bfd.jpg 590e039073134_EdieCampbellInterview-BeautyHairMakeupBritishVogue_3.thumb.jpg.94aa8097564e3a4f03c9117838337412.jpg 

THE OTHER ART OF LIVING - 22 FEBRUARY 2016

t.jpg z.jpg y.jpg 

Spotted: Edie Campbell Best Beauty Advice

Is Edie your real Name? 

Yes!

How did you start? 

I was cast by the British Vogue in London when i was 15.

What makes you happy? 

Intelligent and funny people, the sun, my family, horses and great songs.

What’s your philosophy? 

Don’t get stressed!

What’s your best beauty advice? 

Don’t be concerned about how you look, or what people think, the most important is to be communicative and interactive! and the best of this: it’s free!

Your tips for a better living? 

Laugh more. Have great friends. Be among great people.

What’s your healthy/fit routine? 

I do exercise A LOT, but especially for my emotional state: i ride horse, swim, do pilates, boxing.

I read you are writing for some fashion magazines like Harper’s Bazaar, Love, what do you like about writing? 

What I like the most is looking for new interesting people, interview them.

What’s your dream? 

Trying to get better, and be a good writer. Actually I just want to be recognized for what I’ve achieved.

What would you do if you had a magic stick?

I will make myself invisible and i’ll break into people’s house. LOL!

a-1.jpg IMG_02752.jpg c89d3581039359ba61225b369442170a.jpg