Bellazon

Adriana Lima

William73

post-50439-1303259253_thumb.jpegpost-50439-1303259240_thumb.jpeg

I think I finally found the right place to post this.

A girl I have been talking to on the phone sent these to me saying that they were her.

She sent me photos of someone else once before but gave me a good reason.

She swears that these really are her but I think they are not. I would love to show

her the full size copies and see what she says about it. One looks like Adriana Lima

but I'm not sure about the other one. Thanks for any help.

Edited by CarMELita

The first photos she sent me were of Adriana. You might not believe this but I had no idea who that was. I talked to her for weeks thinking she looked like that! She sent me one that wasn't appropriate for me to be looking at. But I liked her face in it. I went to edit it and saw that the file name was something like Adriana_Lima_GQ.jpg. I googled it and saw that it was a photo used in GQ magazine. I did this on a lunch break and had to go back to work as soon as I saw the photos. I spent the rest of the day thinking that the girl on the phone was also a model. i was floating on a cloud! What a fool. That evening I looked up Adriana Lima and found out that no way was this the girl I was talking to. I asked her about it and she had some great story about how her friend had some photo class and she accidentally sent the wrong photos. She said she would send me a real photo of herself and even write my name on her face. That's the photos I put up here and you guys helped me out with. Thank you, by the way.

When I told her what I had found she said that her friend had told her not to show a real photo of herself to me because I might be a stalker. Oh sure, I'm the crazy one. The things she says to me are so sweet and I feel a real connection with her except for the fact that she is such a liar! Now she swears that these are her except that you can tell that it's a photo of a photo. Am I sick in the head for going along with all this even though I know she's lying to me? I haven't sent her money and she hasn't even asked so I don't know what she is getting out of this.

I would love to send her a copy of the actual photo to see what she has to say for herself. Thanks for all your help.

William.

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking it was her too. She says that she looks just like her and swears that the last photo really is her. I would love to show her a full size copy of it and see what she has to say. Other than the lying we are good friends. If I didn't talk to all the women that lie to me, well, I wouldn't get to talk much.