Bellazon

Zendaya Coleman
Thumbnail

FashionDream

• 1 month later...

Zendaya is on one of the covers for Variety‘s Power of Young Hollywood Issue

Here’s what the 20-year-old Spider-Man: Homecoming star had to share with the mag:

On the Tom Holland dating rumors: “We are friends. No [romance]. He’s a great dude. He’s literally one of my best friends. This past how many months we’ve had to do press tours together. There’s very few people that will understand what that’s like at 20 years old.”

On doing a chemistry test with Tom before Spider-Man: “He says when we first met it was super awkward because he went for a handshake and I went for a hug. But I don’t remember that. I thought it was cool. I was worried because he’s so much shorter than me I was like, ‘Damn it! It’s going to be weird because I’m super tall.’ But then we ended up doing the audition sitting. So that was good.”

On launching her movie career: “There were a lot of opportunities that weren’t really what I wanted to do. I think a lot of people look at me in a certain way because I’ve been on the Disney Channel a long time.”

zendaya-covers-variety-01.jpg