Bellazon

Rocio Guirao Diaz
Thumbnail

Hiro

Guest Guest

FFA is having serious problems with the hosting. They close the suscription for new members. I prefeer El Foro, is running very good and they have great scans.

See you.

you know what this girl is the real thing! so lean and tight and lithe and almost even fragile, and yet the best toned legs i have seen on bellazon (the thighs! the calves!) and of course such a tight juicy firm delicious ass! and on top of that she has that brazilian sensuality. she spreads and sprawls and wears the tiniest bikinis and shows us her ribcage and her ass and yet she somehow doesn't come off as trashy like so many american chicks. maybe it's because her breasts aren't phony and balloon-shaped and she seems natural and beach/surfer-like, no trashy makeup etc. wow!

oh, and check it out. as of today sunday, she has the second most views on bellazon -- more than our adored pampita! (who really is second to none!)

it's close:

rocio 21,592 views

pampita 21,161 views

of course marisa kills everyone with over 65,000 views! although i must say if i had to pick from the three, i would have to go with rocio. she's the youngest of the three (by far?), right? and is really on right now. **love her legs and her ass and her tiny little waist**. how tall is she, 5'7"??

and yeah, her teeth make her special :)