Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Ok...your probabbly all wondering WHY im commenting in her topic as you know my negative feelings towards her...but my dad litteraly just phoned me saying he met Marisa and had his photo taken...he said she was taken on stage because eh says shes been a fan since she was 11...adnt then she was coming off he quickly got a photo , he said she was really nice and pretty . Maybe i'll post a photo when he sends them to me if you want.

My dad has now met 2 supermodels...Marisa and Elle Mcphearson.

I've met....none. booo hooo.

It's been speculated she left ever since she mysteriously disappeared from their sites post-VSFS last year only to reappear in time for the swim catalog. She hasn't done anything with them since then and didn't even take part in the swim launches. The Forbes did a blurb that specified she was under contract with them although it was not specified which. Then there's an article on the previous page saying she is a "former VS model".

She is still listed on VSAA, but so is Heidi, though, who has announced she was leaving/had left.

So yeah...

^ That contradiction - Marisa apparently still being contracted to VS yet doing nothing for them - makes me wonder if whatever contract she signed that put her back on the VSAA page was actually just a vehicle for a non-compete clause. If VS had scheduled her for the "Love Rocks" launch/campaign following her first Angel contract's expiration (assuming that is what happened), they clearly meant to keep her in the fold. But if she and VS couldn't come to terms on a new Angel contract, it would be understandable that VS wouldn't want to risk letting their best spokesmodel walk to a competitor when her profile is still on the rise.

I hope its not true. Im not such a huge vs fan. But I loved heidi, she was lots of fun and had great energy so i started watching it. And then MM started to walk

the runway show, and being a huge MM fan I was SO happy about it, I had 2 models to watch. And what now? Seriously??

Do you think they are gonna at least bring Gisele back??

From FMT:

Marisa is doing a satellite media tour this morning with Harley Davidson in celebration of Military Appreciation Month! Our favorite Supermodel will also be traveling to military bases to meet troops and working on her new TV show this week;) Stay tuned..an announcement will be made shortly!

EXCLUSIVE: Marisa Miller Hangs Up Wings, Focuses on the Troops

When it comes to being an All-American supermodel, Marisa Miller knows she needs to be more than just a pretty face and fabulous figure. The swimsuit stunner confirmed to Pop Tarts that she has shed her “Victoria’s Secret” wings and is now devoting time to projects supporting the U.S military.

“It has been great to do the show, but fortunately I have had so many things going on lately and I can’t be in two places at once,” Miller told Pop Tarts. “It is amazing working for VS, but at the same time it is time to branch out on my own and focus on the projects I want to focus on, and the projects that have come up.”

One of those incredible opportunities? A reality show surrounding the troops.

“I’m working on a TV show right now, I can’t give too many details about it but I’m really excited. It’s about going to support our troops,” she said. “Doing the show with the military is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, I’ve been approached a lot to do television shows, but I’ve waited to do something that is really personally important to me.”

Speaking of the military, Miller has also teamed up with Harley-Davidson to show support for the brave men and women who serve in the U.S military. Ever since the first American troops rode Harleys during the Mexican Expedition in 1916, the motor company has committed itself to showing appreciation to those who defend our freedom, and have recruited Miller to promote their second annual Military Appreciation Month.

“I’m inviting all Americans to go to the Harley-Davidson website where you can do your own personalized electronic postcard featuring campaign images I did that were 1940s military theme on bikes,” Miller continued. “It’s a great opportunity to take time around Veterans Day (which falls Thursday) to remember the women and men that are out there now as well as the retired military.”

Oh, and did we mention this beach blonde beauty rides herself?

“Harley is something I grew up with, my uncle and my dad riding, I’ve been riding on the back of my dad’s bike for a long time. I have my own bike now, I took the new rider course that Harley offers through the dealership called Rider's Edge. It really takes the fear, and gets your confidence to the right place.”

And unlike most Hollywood types, who are willing to take on any endorsement for the added fame and fortune, Miller only lends her name to brands and causes close to her heart.

“I am an ambassador for the USO and I get a lot of letters from overseas. My grandfather and uncle are veterans, and I am always humbled to see their sacrifice and others sacrifice for our daily freedoms,” she said. “It has been really important for me to partner with companies that I genuinely love.”

And needless to say, when Marisa Miller enters a military base, the men are pretty pleased.

“It is always a neat experience when you come face to face with men and women who serve. You really see the sacrifice they make. I have been sent pictures of my picture posted and they take my picture overseas,” Miller added. “I’m just so humbled by the response I get, and that’s why it is so important when I have the opportunity to give back.”

Fox News