Bellazon

PussyCat Dolls
Thumbnail

AdrianaLima

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That doesn't help your case. That's just another person's opinion. It even says on the site itself. You made your statement towards me as if it's fact, and it's not. Because you have no evidence to support it. That's what I'm trying to get you to realize. That your statement is opinion, not fact.

Dear blue, they're surely as fake as Victoria Beckham's.

Of course it's my opinion. And as I don't have the number of beautiful Nicole to ask her myself I can only judge with what I claim to be my knowledge about breasts, their forms and looks in general, and - added to that - my experience with "their behaviour" in real life and not only in airbrushed photoshoots for magazines.

But if you feel better when believing they're real - go ahead, I don't mind! :laugh:

But as you got no facts as well, you could at least keep in mind that they MIGHT be fake ... just if you're considering to compare Nicole's with someone else's (natural :p) breasts ...

That doesn't help your case. That's just another person's opinion. It even says on the site itself. You made your statement towards me as if it's fact, and it's not. Because you have no evidence to support it. That's what I'm trying to get you to realize. That your statement is opinion, not fact.

Dear blue, they're surely as fake as Victoria Beckham's.

Of course it's my opinion. And as I don't have the number of beautiful Nicole to ask her myself I can only judge with what I claim to be my knowledge about breasts, their forms and looks in general, and - added to that - my experience with "their behaviour" in real life and not only in airbrushed photoshoots for magazines.

But if you feel better when believing they're real - go ahead, I don't mind! :laugh:

But as you got no facts as well, you could at least keep in mind that they MIGHT be fake ... just if you're considering to compare Nicole's with someone else's (natural :p) breasts ...

Well I didn't make any statements that they're real as if I were speaking fact. Of course I'll acknowledge that they might be fake.