Bellazon

Christy Turlington
Thumbnail

seshiru

1 hour ago, Tania8222 said:

I like natural models like her, Michelle Alves, or with real cirugy, like Gisele Bundchen. When models are too unreal are bad influence, too unreal is not

That is a very strange opinion. All of them are real and their job is to present an illusion.

18 minutes ago, radolgc said:

That is a very strange opinion. All of them are real and their job is to present an illusion.

And some of new Jobs are not true Jobs. A lot of models are not interesting out of photos. It seems they hacen t opinión or own tastes and personalities.

18 minutes ago, Tania8222 said:

And some of new Jobs are not true Jobs. A lot of models are not interesting out of photos. It seems they hacen t opinión or own tastes and personalities.

Oh please, i totally disagree. You simply express a subjective opinion. Point names and explain what is plastic about the model. Then we can discuss. The rest is throwing subjective opinions based on our personal tastes and preferences.

2 minutes ago, radolgc said:

Oh please, i totally disagree. You simply express a subjective opinion. Point names and explain what is plastic about the model. Then we can discuss. The rest is throwing subjective opinions based on our personal tastes and preferences.

You say, it is my preferences.

I don t know names, I am not interesting in new models world. I have model references like Christy, Michelle, Portman, Ana de Armas, Dakota Johnson, Kim Badinger, Michelle Pfeiffer... In my 40 years old I don t want another references.

It is a pity how a lot of women have Big salaries with It while another are called ugly being nicer than some models.

1 hour ago, radolgc said:

And the worst IS when someone has got good habbits, health, go to gym, and seem younger than her age like me (sorry my petulante moment) be treat like a shit by fat people or liposuctions people Who don t like people like them and want you like or worst like them.

Be constant IS not impossible. Not all Slim/thin people are drugger in bad way (all use caffeine or teine product). 

2 hours ago, Tania8222 said:

You say, it is my preferences.

I don t know names, I am not interesting in new models world. I have model references like Christy, Michelle, Portman, Ana de Armas, Dakota Johnson, Kim Badinger, Michelle Pfeiffer... In my 40 years old I don t want another references.

It is a pity how a lot of women have Big salaries with It while another are called ugly being nicer than some models.

I have no idea where those accusations towards models come from, but I do not think this is the right place to express such opinions. The negativity is too much and again it is very subjective.

I have met many top models and they look gorgeous and almost all of them are quite nice. ALL of them deserve their big salaries, because they are doing a perfect job. Being nice is part of the job, too, but not mandatory...again "nice" is subjective, too.

Every supermodel has the FULL right not to be nice;)) Every gorgeous amazing looking supermodel can be whatever they wanna be and I will forgive them absolutelly everything! 

7 minutes ago, radolgc said:

I have no idea where those accusations towards models come from, but I do not think this is the right place to express such opinions. The negativity is too much and again it is very subjective.

I have met many top models and they look gorgeous and almost all of them are quite nice. ALL of them deserve their big salaries, because they are doing a perfect job. Being nice is part of the job, too, but not mandatory...again "nice" is subjective, too.

Every supermodel has the FULL right not to be nice;)) Every gorgeous amazing looking supermodel can be whatever they wanna be and I will forgive them absolutelly everything! 

I disagree with you and I am in free conditions to express my opinions. Maybe you like that models but to me not all people Who is model gave good salary and there are too interestings in It. Sometimes, ugly people are model only because they have x parents and another ones, because they have sex with...

I have my ideal and my preferences, everyone have their preferences. 

Sometimes, the money should be in another Jobs like doctors or similar, and not only for some people Who let studies and treat bad another ones only because they are not so good considerate like another ones. Maybe a politician woman can be better model than that woman Who looks expensive because has got a lot of sex with a lot of men.

Are there any moderators here? Is Hatefull talk towards models even allowed? We all have the right to have an opinion, but these expressed above are crossing some limits already and it is really out of line. Also has nothing to do with Christy Turington.

I will stop commenting on those weird opinions anymore...it is pointless to reply to such ridiculous writings.

10 minutes ago, radolgc said:

Are there any moderators here? Is Hatefull talk towards models even allowed? We all have the right to have an opinion, but these expressed above are crossing some limits already and it is really out of line. Also has nothing to do with Christy Turington.

I will stop commenting on those weird opinions anymore...it is pointless to reply to such ridiculous writings.

You are ridiculous not letting people express their preferences. What do you study?