Bellazon

Doctor Who

Michael*

I was always a fan of David Tennant's manic energy, but it would probably be fair to say that he sometimes overdid it a bit. Matt brings an eccentric, otherworldly quality that almost puts him up there with the best of them. smily%20new%20one.gif

• 2 weeks later...

We are absolutely devastated to note the passing today of the extraordinary Elisabeth Sladen. Our deepest sympathies to her family

Sources say the 63 year old star died because of complications arising from a battle with cancer

She was one of the best Companions ever, it's just so sad that she is gone! :cry2:

post-13181-1303242430_thumb.jpgpost-13181-1303242437_thumb.jpg

It was mentioned at one point that the Doctor first met River when she was a kid, and River strongly hints that she eventually kills him, if I'm remembering it right. It was also revealed a while back that the astronaut is someone we've met before, so the first part would probably make sense. The second part is just pure guesswork on my part and most likely completely wide of the mark. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

The last two episodes have been absolute rippers. :bounce:

Poor Rory has had more near-death experiences than anyone else on TV. I'm starting to think that the character only exists so the writers can torture him. :laugh: