Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

http://www.auditionsfree.com/2010/audition...-new-kids-show/

Supermodel Heidi Klum will be hosting a new show called “Seriously Funny Kids”. Parents of funny kids who wish to audition their child may email the show for consideration.

Seriously Funny Kids is a new series for Lifetime Television hosted by supermodel and mom, Heidi Klum.

The show will feature Klum interacting with children and bringing out the hilarious and often insightful things they say, giving viewers a fun and refreshing look into the often times hilarious window of child development and how our future generation sees the world.

Please email [email protected] with your name, your child’s name, your child’s age,

and the name of your child’s school.

If you feel your child’s school is a great place to find bright, articulate and funny kids, please include contact information for your school principal. If possible, we’ll be more than happy to set up interviews!

We hope to meet you and your child very soon!

I Get That a Lot, 9:30 p.m., CBS

If we went to a pizzeria and Heidi Klum was working behind the counter, you'd have to wheel us out to keep us from staring. If Paris Hilton was pumping our gas at a filling station, you'd have to wheel us out to keep us from laughing.

Not new, but maybe who's interesting.

I Get That a Lot, 9:30 p.m., CBS

If we went to a pizzeria and Heidi Klum was working behind the counter, you'd have to wheel us out to keep us from staring. If Paris Hilton was pumping our gas at a filling station, you'd have to wheel us out to keep us from laughing.

Not new, but maybe who's interesting.

It's supposed to be a 30-minute, "best of" show, and according to Entertainment Tonight there is at least one scene with Heidi that didn't make it into the original episode.

Celeb New Year's Resolutions for 2011

Heidi Klum

"I never really have any major resolutions. I do try to be a good person, to be a good mom, to be a good wife, I don't really start the year off on January 1, 'Oh, I am now going to make a big change.' I try every day when I wake up to be good to the people around me."

http://www.mcall.com