Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Elle Macpherson has dropped plans to file a lawsuit against German beauty Heidi Klum, after being inspired by a meeting with Buddhist spiritual leader the Dalai Lama.

Macpherson accused fellow supermodel Klum of stealing her nickname, after the German catwalk queen called herself 'The Body' in a television commercial.

Australian Macpherson has used the moniker since it was employed to describe her in a Time magazine cover story in 1986.

But the 43-year-old was so moved by the Dalai Lama's teachings, she's decided to let the whole spat go.

She says, "A few people have made me stop in my tracks and the Dalai Lama would be one of them. It's no big deal for me. She can have it."

World Entertainment News Network

I think that was a very stupid thing of heidi to take her nickname. sorry all you fans, but Elle has a way better body than heidi :)

i'll pretend that i didn't hear it

thank you sanja for those awsome pics, Heidi is the best her body is better by 125423652412563253251221452145632222 millions miles than a person whose name i won't mention but it starts with letter E and ends with lle

I think that was a very stupid thing of heidi to take her nickname. sorry all you fans, but Elle has a way better body than heidi :)

thank you sanja for those awsome pics, Heidi is the best her body is better by 125423652412563253251221452145632222 millions miles than a person whose name i won't mention but it starts with letter E and ends with lle

ELLE MACPHERSON!! :p

To be fair, she never "stole" the nickname. The New York Post called her "The New Body" at her first VS fashion show, and VS has been calling her The Body ever since. It was never Heidi's idea to steal someone else's nickname.

ELLE MACPHERSON!! :p

HEIDI KLUM :p

To be fair, she never "stole" the nickname. The New York Post called her "The New Body" at her first VS fashion show, and VS has been calling her The Body ever since. It was never Heidi's idea to steal someone else's nickname.

I saw when she was presenting the Body Bra it was written in the pic behind her 'they gave a bra my nickname. I'm so honored!'

"I saw when she was presenting the Body Bra it was written in the pic behind her 'they gave a bra my nickname. I'm so honored!'" - Miwa

Ever heard of a script?

You like Elle. We love Heidi. I do believe Elle has her own thread. Spend some time there.

Thanks Sanja! Those new pics are amazing!

post-398-1161029880_thumb.jpg

haha your post made me laugh so much

excuse me, I like Heidi she's nice and has a pretty face BUT I think Elle has a better body.

And I thought that was a very nasty thing whoever made her say that.

And no I don't like Elle, I'm just realistic.

Get over it