Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

http://vip.rtl.de/de/pub/video/videoplayer...aser6%5Fm%2Exml

Another video, this time German. If anyone would be kind as to recap around the 140 mark, I would be so happy.

Stefkay can correct this, but I think she says she'll have a little "girl party" at her house before she leaves for the Oscars with her hair and makeup team as she gets ready. They'll have champagne and snacks.

Anyone - please post more covers - I am collecting them. I take them all, regardless which quality!!! :fun:

I have a few more, which I will post later!

stefkay, I have tons of covers but I thought I had posted most of them. Have you gone through the whole thread and looked as I don't want to ro-post?

Awesome covers by the way, some I don't have! :wave:

Jal, I did go through the whole thread once, there aren't many covers I think. Just post the ones that are good quality if you don't mind, I'm sure if some are reposts it's no big deal. With so many pictures it's hard to remember anyway, what has been posted before.

I would love to add more covers to my collection. I am especially looking for woman and fashion magazine covers like Glamour, Cosmo and so on.

Thanks!

Jal, I did go through the whole thread once, there aren't many covers I think. Just post the ones that are good quality if you don't mind, I'm sure if some are reposts it's no big deal. With so many pictures it's hard to remember anyway, what has been posted before.

I would love to add more covers to my collection. I am especially looking for woman and fashion magazine covers like Glamour, Cosmo and so on.

Thanks!

Probably tomorrow and I have all her US ones.