Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

Thank you Foxy Cleopatra :flower: Snejana looks cute in yours!

Raquel is not doing fashion rio! :(. sorry thiago but she is missing out as shes shooting a f/w campaign :woot:

Pois é. Os desfiles de verão 2008 vão ficar menos brilhantes, com a ausência das tops brasileiras Raquel Zimmermann e Carol Trentini. Raquel não desfila por aqui desde o verão 2007, há um ano, quando veio exclusiva para a Animale. A gaúcha, que é a estrela da campanha de inverno da marca, não vai poder desembarcar no Brasil por motivos de agenda - segundo sua agência, a Ten, o trabalho é super importante e não pode nem ser revelado. Será que o "fã" Karl Lagerfeld a chamou para mais uma campanha da Fendi?

Já Carol Trentini, da Way, pula a temporada brasileira por estar com a agenda abarrotada. Dentre os trabalhos, ela fotografa mais uma vez para a Vogue América, sob a batuta de Steven Meisel. A gente vai sentir falta das duas loiras tops!

Therefore it is. The parades of summer 2008 go stayed less bright, with the absence of the tops Brazilian Raquel Zimmermann and Carol Trentini. Raquel does not parade this way since the summer 2007, there is a year, when came exclusive for Animale. To gaucho, that is the star of the campaign of winter of the mark, does not go to be able to disembark in Brazil by motives of diary - second his agency, to Ten, the work is super important and does not be able to neither to be revealed. It will be that her "fan" Karl Lagerfeld called her for a Fendi campaign?

Already Carol Trentini, of the Way, jumps the Brazilian season by be with the diary stuffed. Among the works, she photographs again for the Vogue America, under the direction of Steven Meisel. The people is going to miss the two blond tops!

http://chic.ig.com.br/materias/435001-4355...5/435015_1.html

ps sorry for the terrible internet translation. but you get the idea!

Now they say that her big campaign can be Fendi? But she is in Fendi already :blink:

But if they say it's so big! I really can't wait :woot:

btw Nath, Catherine looks SOO much like Iselin in your siggy :blink:

really?

I cant see that Thiago...

:p

Raquel is not doing fashion rio! :(. sorry thiago but she is missing out as shes shooting a f/w campaign :woot:

Pois é. Os desfiles de verão 2008 vão ficar menos brilhantes, com a ausência das tops brasileiras Raquel Zimmermann e Carol Trentini. Raquel não desfila por aqui desde o verão 2007, há um ano, quando veio exclusiva para a Animale. A gaúcha, que é a estrela da campanha de inverno da marca, não vai poder desembarcar no Brasil por motivos de agenda - segundo sua agência, a Ten, o trabalho é super importante e não pode nem ser revelado. Será que o "fã" Karl Lagerfeld a chamou para mais uma campanha da Fendi?

Já Carol Trentini, da Way, pula a temporada brasileira por estar com a agenda abarrotada. Dentre os trabalhos, ela fotografa mais uma vez para a Vogue América, sob a batuta de Steven Meisel. A gente vai sentir falta das duas loiras tops!

Therefore it is. The parades of summer 2008 go stayed less bright, with the absence of the tops Brazilian Raquel Zimmermann and Carol Trentini. Raquel does not parade this way since the summer 2007, there is a year, when came exclusive for Animale. To gaucho, that is the star of the campaign of winter of the mark, does not go to be able to disembark in Brazil by motives of diary - second his agency, to Ten, the work is super important and does not be able to neither to be revealed. It will be that her "fan" Karl Lagerfeld called her for a Fendi campaign?

Already Carol Trentini, of the Way, jumps the Brazilian season by be with the diary stuffed. Among the works, she photographs again for the Vogue America, under the direction of Steven Meisel. The people is going to miss the two blond tops!

:yuckky: I wanna Raquel and Carol here! :yuckky:

well... I dont!

i only like to see their good jobs like campaings, editorials or shows in Paris

I dont care if they are here or not.

well... I dont!

i only like to see their good jobs like campaings, editorials or shows in Paris

I dont care if they are here or not.

Me too :ninja: I mean if they are here, great! but if they aren't, whatever :p and especially if they are doing much more important jobs in Europe :whistle:

And thank you Nath for the scan! :hug: