Bellazon

Eva Longoria
Thumbnail

sha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eva Longoria Covers 'Latina' November 2010

Eva Longoria red in hot in Lanvin on the November 2010 cover of Latina magazine’s food and entertaining special issue, on stands on October 19th.

Here’s what the 35-year-old Desperate Housewives actress shared at her new restaurant Beso in Las Vegas:

On cooking and entertaining: “With [husband Tony Parker] traveling, it’s great to have friends around. I love a house filled with people and the energy that comes. I relish when people come into town and visit and share new experiences.”

On holidays: “The hustle and bustle of the holidays is my break. I actually enjoy running around doing all of the shopping, preparing the food and all of that stuff. People get so stressed around the holidays, and I’m the exact opposite. My husband does a really good job of figuring out flights for everyone.”

On Thanksgiving tradition: “I fry the turkey because I love the way it tastes and it’s easy. He’s [Tony] adapted to the Mexican culture rather easily because it’s all around him. Every year we have a tamalería which involves all of the cousins, aunts, my mom and my sisters doing an assembly line to make tamales.”

post-19430-1286895602_thumb.jpg