Bellazon

Selita Ebanks
Thumbnail

dcrim

so SELITA was SO NICE & POLITE! when i met her @ the grove for the VS VS makeup! she was so nice cause she said hi & stuff & was smiling & being happy ^_^

angelsliveik1.th.jpg

very nice :)

where's gisele's signature??:p

well, she wasn't there.

but i am wondering, there is a signature on there that says 'nicole', who is that?

so SELITA was SO NICE & POLITE! when i met her @ the grove for the VS VS makeup! she was so nice cause she said hi & stuff & was smiling & being happy ^_^

angelsliveik1.th.jpg

well, she wasn't there.

but i am wondering, there is a signature on there that says 'nicole', who is that?

selita wrote my name, which is nicole...

angelsliveik1.th.jpg

well, she wasn't there.

selita wrote my name, which is nicole...

hahah ohhh! okay, so that explains that! glad you had a good time!

Those who went to the signing today, what did you think of each model? Who was the nicest? Who was the least nice? :)

haah well i went & had so much fun! imo i hought selita was the nicest. alessandra was really nice too! & izabel & KK were nice but we didn't really talk much...i talkd to selita & alessandra. to me heidi klum was a bit distracted so i wouldn't say she wasn't nice...she was polite but she didn't say much to me. well anyways they were all nice though ^_^

Those who went to the signing today, what did you think of each model? Who was the nicest? Who was the least nice? :)

Selita . was the sweetest . she signed and picture from a mag that I brought , KK was nice to but she was in her own little world dancing in her chair. Heidi was the least nice out of the bunch she wouldn't shake my hand . she said she was sick .. witch may of been true but I mean shes there to greet her fans . but Selita thought It was cool that I brought something else for her to sign .. Ale was sweet to she posed while I took a pic of her with my camera phone and Iz seemed kinda shy .. all and all I had a good time ... If I had to go with a list of the sweetest girls to least It would be

1.Selita

2.Ale

3.would be tied with KK and Iz

4. Heidi

I had a good time though .. I finally got to meet the girls everyone Is soo :heart: with on here ..

Edited by dirrty

I met Heidi before, and it was not a pleasant experience <_<

why what happened? i actually thought she would be the nicest cause she seemed really nice, but she didnt say much...but what happened?

I will give you the brief version. She was at a local VS signing. I stood next to her while she did a promo for access hollywood. Her hair was really poofy and I was wearing lipgloss, so some of her hair got stuck on my lip and into my mouth. So, I had to peel it off me :laugh: She did not like that (strike 1). When I finally went up to her I was really excited and I told her how wonderful she is, and she just kinda ignored me. I also took a pict of her. She have me a really dirty look (strike 2) <_< Before I left I wanted to shake her hand, so she slammed her pen down, got in my face, shook my hand really hard, and with her eyes wide-open said in a angry voice "Nice to meet you too!" (strike 3) :evil: I am totally not exaggerating. Even my pal thought she was a jerk to me (Heidi was nicer to her though, but not by much.) Gisele is definitely a lot more nice :)

Edited by PinkCouture