Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Does anyone know what kind of workout she does?

She may not workout much at all. While it may be hard for many girls who put on 5lbs just looking at a cheeseburger to accept. Many of these girls dont workout or starve themselves for that matter. Despite all the anorexia buzz, alot of these girls are simply blessed with outstanding genes. :)

No, staying thin doesn't necessarily mean workingout, but having an ass like Karolina's pretty much does.. :p

i do not remember where but i have read in one of her interviews that

she does works out

i think it was in vogue

she goes to the gym

and the abs that she got you can not get them without doing crunches

and she dances she also adds weights

She may not workout much at all. While it may be hard for many girls who put on 5lbs just looking at a cheeseburger to accept. Many of these girls dont workout or starve themselves for that matter. Despite all the anorexia buzz, alot of these girls are simply blessed with outstanding genes. :)

yeup and fast metabolism. like people tell me i'm skinny and ask what my secret is, but really i eat like a fat ass but i just have faster metabolism than some people. but i hate that the media implies and stereotypes that all models are skinny cause they have eating disorders <_<

yeup and fast metabolism. like people tell me i'm skinny and ask what my secret is, but really i eat like a fat ass but i just have faster metabolism than some people. but i hate that the media implies and stereotypes that all models are skinny cause they have eating disorders <_<

:laugh: samething with me. i eat like a pig and i'm still skinny coz i have a fast metabolism but i do play sports so that helps too.

:laugh: samething with me. i eat like a pig and i'm still skinny coz i have a fast metabolism but i do play sports so that helps too.

yeah same here! i play volleyball, and since we're off season we run like 2 miles every monday, wednesday, and friday.