Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

wish we had more pics from Naomi's party. i know she's taken a lot of heat in the press for staging such a wildly lavish, expensive and ostentatious party in a country ridden with impossible poverty. but --- it's nothing that people haven't done since the beginning of time and if you had millions of dollars, don't tell me you wouldn't do the same thing. plus, she spent MILLIONS of dollars on this one party; well, that money has gone into the economy there - hiring servers and caterers and all the rest.

AANNYWAY, haha, KK looks spectacular in that pic and it's proof that she truly can pull off almost anything. she's a legit Supermodel. and i wish i could see more pics from this incredible event!

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think she was actually tanned. these pics are photoshopped to such an extreme that they're more like paintings. reminds me of those Missoni ads with Gisele years ago. this is fairly typical of Sgura photos though, i think.

but - regardless of the absurd photoshopping, i think KK is SERVING IT in these pics! and i'm happy for her that she's landed another major campaign!