Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

I'm afraid I have to agree. Her face being too thin aged her. It's weird because I thought she looked great in New York.

Anyway, I've seen some of pictures of her with Emmanuelle Alt in the Michael Kors party recently. I don't want read too much into it, but I hope there's something in the works.

i think her body is as thin as how she during the early 00's its just that back then it was all natural cause she was young and her metabolism was really high but as we all know when women age it begins to slow down and she to really work for her to maintain the body that the modeling industry needs... and high fashion does require unfortunately really thin bodies. i think the work out really hardened her muscles and all thats why i think her natural soft curves during the day is slowly turning into muscles. i think she knows what she doing so maybe there isnt anything to be worried about even though she looks really thin she still does look very healthy as evidenced by her flawless skin... and with all the work shes been doing i think also its taking its toll on her body. but she still looks really great shes still one of the most recognizable faces in fashion even if u cover up her face with big sun glasses and with all that make her look is still very unmistakable. =)

Yeah I know the cover itself was posted by edidu. I've found the photo at a blog.

The picture was taken at the "Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week Fall/Winter 11/12". Just wanted to share it with you. :)

img3689.th.jpg

source: blog.hola.com/marialeon