Bellazon

Arizona Muse
Thumbnail

Vanessa_gxox

Steven Meisel shoots his favorite faces as the embodiment of fall’s signature styles: Caroline Trentini, Daria Strokous, Fei Fei Sun, Jourdan Dunn, Mirte Maas, Coco Rocha, Arizona Muse and Raquel Zimmermann, take on a variety of looks from romantically ethereal separates, to futuristic minimalism. Styled by Grace Coddington and Michael Philouze, with gorgeous hair and makeup by Guido Palau & Pat McGrath, the story is an absolute delight. American Vogue‘s September issue, continues to leave us pleasantly surprised!

post-35528-0-1446159049-8975_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446159049-92064_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446159049-9255_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446159049-93252_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446159049-94442_thumb.jpg

Actually, I'm so tired of this Freja + Arizona talk. They can do whatever they want it's their right.

Viva la Privacy! :rofl:

I don't want to start another debacle like Candice's thread but:

1. There have a been a collective of TWO comments about it on this page. If there have been long winded discussions somewhere else, please take it up with them.

2. No one has implied their privacy be invaded, it was a simple comment on a fashion relationship I thought was pretty cute. No one posted personal pics or judged them for it.

You know, I did not mean this thread here on Bellazon or your post. :laugh: I've read threads at the Fashion Spot and you know, after a while it gets really stupid what some people have to say about it. Some persons just don't accept the fact that it's not really their business.

I don't mind talking about it, it's just that some people over there make me kinda angry.

I must live in a cave because I have never heard of top female fashion models dating each other :) nothing at all wrong with it just the first I've heard but its pretty damn cool, a pairing of top female fashion models :p has Freja dated many others besides Arizona Muse & Catherine McNeil?

Amazing print-model. Thanks for posting all of this! :flower:

^^I only know that she dated Irina Lazareanu and after that Cat McNeil and now Arizona.

Ok guys, if you talk about Freja, she never dated Irina and Catherine. All the model just do the same shows and they spend a lot of time together.

It doesn't mean they all dating each other. They all just friend. Except Freja and Arizona. They are a couple now.