Bellazon

Shakira
Thumbnail

Cantor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Shakira On SRK, Bollywood & Om Shanti Om

Shakira was in Mumbai and the Latin Sensation talked about the city, Bollywood, and of course Shahrukh Khan!

On Her Short Trip:

“I wish I could spend some more time in India; I wanted to see a lot of places here. I know a lot of my fans from other cities are disappointed that I performed only in Mumbai, but I’m sure there will be a next time,” she said

On SRK and Bollywood:

“Shah Rukh Khan is cool; I love him and have seen one of his movies.”

"There were many proposals for movies. I don’t know if it will work out, but it feels good to be approached by Bollywood,”

In fact the singer was considerate enough to invite Farah Khan who had recently choreographed a number for her.

Says Farah, “I was stunned when I got a call from Shakira’s manager informing me that she had reserved two tickets for me for her concert on Sunday. Shirish (Kunder) and I went for her show and we had a blast.

Farah also admitted that the Latin sensation may do a number for Om Shanti Om:

"We are still working on it. Shakira’s traveling for the next six months and extremely busy, and I have to complete and release OSO by November 2007. Let’s wait and watch,” she says, mysteriously.