Bellazon

ABC's pro-wrestlers

Sweet Lu

he actually signed the autograph for my wife as Aldo Montoya (as it was his only identity she didnt have an autograph of) and joked with us about it too. he was a good villian. seems the cool guys always make the besty heels.

the Duke of Dorchester Pete Dorhety

Frankie the Thumper Lancaster

I LOVED Gertner. his ring intro's were a riot. "a slim, trim, buff, cut, ripped, chiseled and JACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKED.......170 lbs". lolllll

and nobody was better at making a crowd hate them than the Dudleys. Masters of that.

George "the animal" Steele

I loved Gertner. He was actually a very intelligent guy. College graduate and all that. Wonder what he's doing now? I saw a clip of Tammy Lynn Sytch the other day. God she looks bad. Francine and Rena Mero look so much better than her.

HHH

i agree, she does look horrible. course she didn;t do herself any favors with the drug abuse, but when Candido died I think she really let herself go to hell with her looks. She used to be THE diva in the day. Nobody was hotter.

Chyna looks more like a amn now than ever before too.