Bellazon

Gemma Ward
Thumbnail

rosada

Gemma. :cry: I must admit at first I did not get her but some time ago I realized that she is like the most beautiful girl we ever had in the industry. She looks like an angel.

I followed this whole bashing her because of her body and I hated it. It's ridiculous to say that she is fat.

I don't get people, once she was the queen and now they act like as if she never was there.

I would soo love her to come back. :wub: She's the best.

^^ I agree. I never got her appeal and found her to look kinda weird. Then one day, I just saw a picture of her that took my breath away. Her beauty is so delicate and perfect. I always forget that she isn't a petite doll, but a 5'10" woman. If she doesn't get back into modeling, I do hope she follows her dream of becoming an actress. I just want to see her again.

^ yeah :/

seems like Miss Ward isn't interested in full time modelling anymore. It looks like she really wants to be an actress, but not "model-turned-actress cameo" type. Which is good, cause it seems like with right roles she may become succesful :) but it really saddens me she won't be modelling as much as she used to :/ Ward is one of the best models in the world, she has achieved so much!

So, I am sad she won't really come back to modelling, but I'm happy for her if she really wants to focus on her acting career :)