• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Hleg,

thanks for this beautyful woman. :drool: :wave:

She is soooo pretty.

Some pics are twice,but ok.

Maybe some one can ID her.

Glad you like it.

I've downloaded so many of her pics that I lost track of which is which :).

Yup, this lady's beauty does not take a backseat to anyone. Plus, she has that sophisticated aura about her, i.e., which is kind of hard to lay a finger on but also hard to miss.

We have to find out who she is so we can create a thread for her :). Hope and pray that good things will come to those who try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup, it's kind of strange, considering she's been modeling for quite a while and having tons of killer pics.

Hopefully her friends or families will come across this thread and solve this thing once and for all.

Yup, I've mostly collected her pics from Ralph Lauren, Bloomingdale, Macys, Lord and Taylor, Nordstrom and Herbergers. Some of her recent pics are nose-bleeding types of pics.

She's at her best, or maybe even the best, when she puts on a dress or a suit. She sure looks like a million bucks on everything she puts on but a dress or a suit really gets her onto another stratosphere .

No, it's not her. Thanks Dan. We need all the hands we can get around here so keep on trying.

This Rekha Luther girl is pretty new to the Ralph Lauren website as far as I've known and yet this girl's already got a name (to go along with it).

I will never give up on this thing though. All I can do now is to keep on stockpiling her pics. The collection has amounted to 1500 plus pics. Once she finally gets a name, I will share her pics (in her own thread) with a vengeance :).

The majority of the collected pics are head-to-toe varieties. I just love head-to-toe pics because they could bring out the best or the worst in you. A case in point: Once Cary Grant got on a suit and started moving his feet, he's second to none.

• 3 weeks later...