Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

She has been working so much recently, it's amazing! And I love all the pictures from Calzedonia (so sexy and beautiful), for Vogue Portugal (I will buy the magazine for sure), for Pink (she needs to be in the show and then an angel, please!) and of course the backstage and personal pictures. She has a natural beauty, she is my favourite model. Love her :heart:

And love this new picture Mermaid, thanks

Sara gave one interview to a news magazine.

They spent one day with her and they talked about her development as a model in the fashion industry. They talked also about fame, travels and her future and goals.

The reporter's text is really amazing. Made me like Sara even more. But it's too extense so i'll just translate what i found more interesting.

""She's got it" says her women Direct booker ." "It's beauty, inteligence, professionality, but also a star quality that makes everyone loving her. After her work, our clients call us to say how they loved to work with her. She's a star."- says her booker.

Sara was going to a casting and a lot of girls that were in the building were really tall and beautiful. Sara said that "I can't do nothing about my height. I won't grow. I just have to prove that i can do the job as well or better than a higher model"

About castings, she says: "In the beginning i was very nervous.I used to call to the agency and ask if they liked me and if they were going to call me. If i didn't get the job i use to ask to my agency why they didn't like me, if i did something wrong. Now i know that there are many possibilities to not be called. Now, i just get nervous when it's a job that i really want."

"A lot of fashion shows aren't paid. Some of them are paid for exchange, they give some clothes in exchange of the work of runway. Those that are paid, they pay, one hundred dollars. But there are shows where they pay one thousand of dollars, but they are really rare. Models accept this work because with them they can become more visible in this industry. She says that after a show she can be invited to make an editorial. But there are a lot of editorials that aren't paid too. Many magazines pay 5 hundred dollars, when they pay."

"Sara accepts this kind of work for the pleasure they give -" I love it, because of all the creative freedom; we have always one new story to tell.""

"Then there are the exclusivity contracts, in which the model can't represent other brands that sell the same product.Sara has just signed one, which can not reveal."

They talk about her interaction with her fans on twitter and the reporter talks about some examples of tweets that Sara receives. Like one from Philip Scheerer and another from Melodie-Elise. Sara says that she thinks that is very important this comunication. She says that ppl feel that they can talk to her and she always tries to answer them.

(Sorry for any grammar mistake)

post-59236-0-1446013410-02913_thumb.gif

more in this link

(it's in portuguese)

http://www.dn.pt/rev...tent_id=2837568