Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Here it is the translation.

sorry for any grammar mistake!

First the host says that it was pretty difficult to bring her to the show.

Then, he asks her if she is jet lagged. She answers no and that she is in Europe since a week.

Then they talk about her discover and the all process until now, when she's the cover of many internationals magazines.

The host says that it was fast all the process, but she answers that it wasn't, that first she waited until the end of the school

and then she got the opportunity to travel and to find another markets than portugal. And only after this, things started to happen and being fast.

The host asks her if she's moving to New york. She says that she will move in August.

He asks her why New York. She answers that exists in the fashion industry two main markets, Paris and New York, and that only the people who goes to New York can know the reason why people move to there.

The host start kidding with her and says that the houses price are more cheap. She laughs and gets into the joke and says yes.

She says that New york is a dynamic city, that people got always something to do and that she can't even explain. She says that people need to go there to understand the reason why people stay there.

She says that the french language doesn't help too.

The host asks her if she have studied Math. She answers yes and that she has been one semester in the college to study Math.

The other guest asked her if she liked it. She answered yes but that she started to travel, so she gave up for now.She said that she ended the high School and that she wondered herself what would she do. She always loved Math and she found it easy.

The host asks her if she's fascinated about all the success that she's having.

She answers yes because she went for the first time to New York last year on Easter and that in this year her life has changed completely.

So sometimes she needs to stop and think: "wow! wait a minute. Now i'm living in New York and i'm only 21 years old. It's something that i can't even explain. I can't even believe that this is happening to me".

The host asks her what does she does in New York. He asks her if she goes to castings.The host says that he read that she went to 14 casting in only one day. She answers yes, that one year before in the fashion week it's normal to go to 14/15 castings by day.

But she says that she has some weeks when she doesn't have not even one casting, like in this last travel to New York, she had 2 weeks without a casting.

The host says that Sara is the dream of many young girls and asks her to say something to those young girls.

She says that first you need to find someone that knows the market because exists too many agencies that deceive those young girls, but that the only thing that they want is steal money.

So you have to find one agency that knows what they're doing, to go there or send photos to see if you really have potential.

The host asks her if she sent photos. She says yes. that she sent to her agency but at the time, they told her that she was very young so she participated in the pantene's contest and she won.

She was 15 years old when she sent her photo to her agency but they refused her because they only accept girls with 16 or more.

She says that the most important is to never give up because she has heard so many "no's" in her life and that the most importante is to never give up.

Here it is the translation.

sorry for any grammar mistake!

First the host says that it was pretty difficult to bring her to the show.

Then, he asks her if she is jet lagged. She answers no and that she is in Europe since a week.

Then they talk about her discover and the all process until now, when she's the cover of many internationals magazines.

The host says that it was fast all the process, but she answers that it wasn't, that first she waited until the end of the school

and then she got the opportunity to travel and to find another markets than portugal. And only after this, things started to happen and being fast.

The host asks her if she's moving to New york. She says that she will move in August.

He asks her why New York. She answers that exists in the fashion industry two main markets, Paris and New York, and that only the people who goes to New York can know the reason why people move to there.

The host start kidding with her and says that the houses price are more cheap. She laughs and gets into the joke and says yes.

She says that New york is a dynamic city, that people got always something to do and that she can't even explain. She says that people need to go there to understand the reason why people stay there.

She says that the french language doesn't help too.

The host asks her if she have studied Math. She answers yes and that she has been one semester in the college to study Math.

The other guest asked her if she liked it. She answered yes but that she started to travel, so she gave up for now.She said that she ended the high School and that she wondered herself what would she do. She always loved Math and she found it easy.

The host asks her if she's fascinated about all the success that she's having.

She answers yes because she went for the first time to New York last year on Easter and that in this year her life has changed completely.

So sometimes she needs to stop and think: "wow! wait a minute. Now i'm living in New York and i'm only 21 years old. It's something that i can't even explain. I can't even believe that this is happening to me".

The host asks her what does she does in New York. He asks her if she goes to castings.The host says that he read that she went to 14 casting in only one day. She answers yes, that one year before in the fashion week it's normal to go to 14/15 castings by day.

But she says that she has some weeks when she doesn't have not even one casting, like in this last travel to New York, she had 2 weeks without a casting.

The host says that Sara is the dream of many young girls and asks her to say something to those young girls.

She says that first you need to find someone that knows the market because exists too many agencies that deceive those young girls, but that the only thing that they want is steal money.

So you have to find one agency that knows what they're doing, to go there or send photos to see if you really have potential.

The host asks her if she sent photos. She says yes. that she sent to her agency but at the time, they told her that she was very young so she participated in the pantene's contest and she won.

She was 15 years old when she sent her photo to her agency but they refused her because they only accept girls with 16 or more.

She says that the most important is to never give up because she has heard so many "no's" in her life and that the most importante is to never give up.

Thank you so much Safira :ddr: