Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

To be honest I feel sorry for the fakers but it does amuse me. A lot of the time the fakers are more fun than Noah is, I know he's a private person, but he's so DULL on Twitter. Now I'm like just "stand there and look pretty" with him, unlike Chad White, who's awesome on there by comparison. So I welcome a couple of fake Noah's to keep us entertained!

Noah Mills Faker's Number One Fan.

Be proud of yourself!!!!!

I know this isn't really a discussion forum but I just don't have the same attitude to fakers as most people do. People always seem outraged and say how sick it is but it's going to happen, it's the internet. Why get mad? I think it's sad that people like Noah and the other models are lauded as these great beauties, and the message is that you have to look like them to be successful, have friends, money, girls or boys (whatever you're into), and so the fakers have such empty lives that all they want to seem to do is experience what Noah and the other models live like and the easiest way to do that is to impersonate him, right? They probably want to feel how it would be to be as lucky as Noah is, to have all of that social contact, love and adoration instantly, as what has Noah really done to achieve all of his success and 'fame'? Look pretty? That's all right? He didn't choose his looks, nobody does, so no wonder that the fakers have no issue or remorse by impersonating someone who has essentially been given everything because of his looks and seems to have everything he wants as a result.

But, I will say, the bad fakers are hilarious because they're just so terrible at who they're trying to be. So I don't endorse them, I'm just saying I understand why they could do it, and the fake Noah's at least appreciate and interact with the fans, which the real Noah doesn't really seem to do as he rarely tweets and only seems to actually use Twitter to hit on women, hehe. He's still one of my favourite models and I like him, but it's good to be more understanding and empathetic, makes the world a less hostile place when you take time to think about things :)

guys, come on...what's this all about... you could say that for every male model... so now you're blaming Noah for what!? ...seriously, none of us know him personally and I think that last commet was a bit rude. ...and once again, I'm really sick of these posts about "fakers"...why do we care at all? why just on Noah's thread!?

I don't get why we have to discuss the fakes either. Unless someone on here needs advice on what profiles are real and what profiles are fake, what are we discussing if for?

As far as only liking Noah because he's pretty, we kind of have no other choice because we know nothing about him. It is wrong to assume insulting things about him just because we don't know how he really is. He might not like sharing his life enough to tweet more often but if the fakes are any indication of the level of crazy he sees going on, I understand why he keeps to himself.

I don't get why we have to discuss the fakes either. Unless someone on here needs advice on what profiles are real and what profiles are fake, what are we discussing if for?

As far as only liking Noah because he's pretty, we kind of have no other choice because we know nothing about him. It is wrong to assume insulting things about him just because we don't know how he really is. He might not like sharing his life enough to tweet more often but if the fakes are any indication of the level of crazy he sees going on, I understand why he keeps to himself.

First of all, I didn't mention anything about fake profiles. Someone else started that comment and many others followed through with comments.

I am the one who posted about a fake profile on FB. I didn't make it up.I have pictures to prove it and they are still there.Some people may not interested,just skip it because there are some people who are interested. This is Noah Mills thread,right? Did I post David Gandy's fake profile here? No ,I didn't. And if my posts are inappropriate,I'm sure a moderator would have deleted my posts already. Moreover;I am not the one who wrote rude & negative comments about Noah Mills. Someone did and have already deleted it himself. And finally,I think discussing about fake profile is much better than fighting and bashing with other member....

I am the one who posted about a fake profile on FB. I didn't make it up.I have pictures to prove it and they are still there.Some people may not interested,just skip it because there are some people who are interested. This is Noah Mills thread,right? Did I post David Gandy's fake profile here? No ,I didn't. And if my posts are inappropriate,I'm sure a moderator would have deleted my posts already. Moreover;I am not the one who wrote rude & negative comments about Noah Mills. Someone did and have already deleted it himself. And finally,I think discussing about fake profile is much better than fighting and bashing with other member....

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bash you. And I absolutely didn't mean to make anyone think that I thought they had anything to do with making the fake profiles. I know there are fakes out there. I just think discussing them is sort of like giving them publicity, even if talking about them on a message board is hardly publicity, it is giving them too much attention I think. I don't mean any harm at all in what I say so please don't take my tone as harsh at all.

I won't be doing any bashing of anyone, even if their opinions aren't the same as mine.

And the Perfect Moment video....well I didn't love his answers but I'm not sure whether or not he got to choose the answers in the first place. lol I will agree enough to say that to me the answers were a combination of trying too hard to be serious, and trying too hard not to give any informative answers lol.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bash you. And I absolutely didn't mean to make anyone think that I thought they had anything to do with making the fake profiles. I know there are fakes out there. I just think discussing them is sort of like giving them publicity, even if talking about them on a message board is hardly publicity, it is giving them too much attention I think. I don't mean any harm at all in what I say so please don't take my tone as harsh at all.

same here :wave:

didn't want to bash anyone, sorry if it sounded like that

Hey, I removed the post because, yeah, I think I was really harsh (even though I meant every word I said). I figure Noah hears that a lot from many people and has the difficult task of trying to ignore it. I did think about the fact that he might come on to this board (highly unlikely - unless he is as vain as I suspect he might be) and then read the message and be upset. Or worse, that some family member of his would read the message and be upset. So I took it off. Didn't mean to upset anyone - not Noah1Fan or anybody else. I just had an opinion and wanted to express. Sorry if it upset people.

But...I do think the Where's Waldo thing I said was pretty funny. Thinking about it cracks me up. Just the idea that Noah could be somehwere right now with a book in hand, diligently pouring over the illustrated pages....

Yeah the quality is terrible :blink:

And i hate this campaigns of Tommy Hilfiger with 40 models :whistle:

I love the SS 09 campaign with Noah and Anna J, very beautiful!

Now very boring, repetetive and without sense to me! :laugh:

Maybe will see him in Gap or H&M (maybe with my Natasha :heart: ) :p

It is extremely amusing and annoying to read the posts of people in this thread constantly saying that Noah is dull,arrogant, or only a pretty face. The comments are extremely rude, and show guilt/jealousy. If you have a problem with Noah personally for whatever petty reason, or feel self-conscious about being interested in male models, simply don't come to Noah's thread or this site. Iknow that there are those who could retort that this isn't Noah's fansite, bu I believe that negative comments should be about the pics, the fashion, or the modelling, not trashing someone's character or personality. My saying this is not intended to insult anyone or pick a fight, just a piece of advice.

I will also add that while it is good to be empathetic and sympathetic to fakers, I still believe that it is wrong to impersonate someone else, because when you are exposed you look like an pathetic, good faker or bad faker. We also have know way of knowing how much Noah cares for his fans, and it is not his job to spend time on the internet catering to them. Very likely, he is quite a busy man. If he is polite when he encounters one face-to-face (and I believe that he is), then that is all that matters.