Bellazon

Karen Gillan
Thumbnail

Michael*

So cute! I'm so sad this show has been cancelled.

Me too. I like John and Karen both and thought they worked so well together.  I%20dont%20know.gif

+2, they have such a great chemistry, plus the show itself is really funny and smarter than it seems.

Exactly! I hope it will be saved somehow, but I just don't know how because it seems highly impossible.

Me too. I like John and Karen both and thought they worked so well together.  I%20dont%20know.gif

+2, they have such a great chemistry, plus the show itself is really funny and smarter than it seems.

Exactly! I hope it will be saved somehow, but I just don't know how because it seems highly impossible.

There's a petition going around, this one, I don't know how much it can do, but yeah, trying won't harm.

There's a petition going around, this one, I don't know how much it can do, but yeah, trying won't harm.

I signed. Thanks.

Their characters are evolving so nicely and most of the supporting cast members are good too.

Maybe, just maybe.

I signed. Thanks.

Their characters are evolving so nicely and most of the supporting cast members are good too.

Maybe, just maybe.

Let's hope it will work !

Hopefully, this is a good sign.  Word is that the final episodes will be able to watch online pretty soon.  That's something, at least.  Hopefully, they'll generate a lot more interest and the network will reconsider - or, even better, they could get picked up by a cable network (No worrying about objectionable content)

https://www.change.org/p/abc-save-selfie-3/u/8788801?tk=qrNO4qOQCJ3xc0mjAW-1OrK6Knxy-__iyWoT6K25eHM&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_update_email

Hopefully, this is a good sign. Word is that the final episodes will be able to watch online pretty soon. That's something, at least. Hopefully, they'll generate a lot more interest and the network will reconsider - or, even better, they could get picked up by a cable network (No worrying about objectionable content)

https://www.change.org/p/abc-save-selfie-3/u/8788801?tk=qrNO4qOQCJ3xc0mjAW-1OrK6Knxy-__iyWoT6K25eHM&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_update_email

Saw that too. Finger crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully, this is a good sign. Word is that the final episodes will be able to watch online pretty soon. That's something, at least. Hopefully, they'll generate a lot more interest and the network will reconsider - or, even better, they could get picked up by a cable network (No worrying about objectionable content)https://www.change.org/p/abc-save-selfie-3/u/8788801?tk=qrNO4qOQCJ3xc0mjAW-1OrK6Knxy-__iyWoT6K25eHM&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_update_email

Saw that too. Finger crossed.

Btw, episode eight of Selfie is now on hulu! !!!