Bellazon

Rihanna
Thumbnail

Diabolo Fraise

Ewww...cover of Maxim how low can you stoop? :yuckky: You should've waited till Esquire or GQ. Shame because I love her loads. She have done good publicity she could've gotten the cover of Vogue...in the coming year. :/ She has been quite a pressence in the red carpet...I mean the Herve Ledger dress... :wub:

Ewww...cover of Maxim how low can you stoop? :yuckky: You should've waited till Esquire or GQ. Shame because I love her loads. She have done good publicity she could've gotten the cover of Vogue...in the coming year. :/ She has been quite a pressence in the red carpet...I mean the Herve Ledger dress... :wub:

Well...she's probably getting paid a lot of money. People that grace the cover of Maxim usually don't lose respect among the consensus of the public eye. Why is Maxim the "devil magazine" in your opinion?

I think it looks beyond cheap. The articles might be good, but its just such a trashy magazine. They don't even photograph the girls beautifully, there is erotica photographing then there is just plain cheap photography. :/

I think it looks beyond cheap. The articles might be good, but its just such a trashy magazine. They don't even photograph the girls beautifully, there is erotica photographing then there is just plain cheap photography. :/

Yes, but not all people are fans of exotic and "artistic" photography. Maxim just likes to do regular types of photos apparently. Nothing wrong with that. :)

But you have your opinion, and you're entitled to whatever you believe.